Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:41 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm
I don't care for the shrieking of children, but I at least understand that sometimes they can't help themselves (I was a right pest until the age of 6 or so when I finally started to learn manners). But Ian comes off as one of those childfree people that absolutely hates children. Funny that he's chosen a career catering to manchildren and womenchildren, who are ten times worse than actual children.
Surprised it was just a glare and the dad didn't outright call the cops on his pedophile-looking ass.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:32 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
I don't care for the shrieking of children, but I at least understand that sometimes they can't help themselves (I was a right pest until the age of 6 or so when I finally started to learn manners). But Ian comes off as one of those childfree people that absolutely hates children. Funny that he's chosen a career catering to manchildren and womenchildren, who are ten times worse than actual children.
>I'm in a mood

Mother fucker you are always in a mood and look miserable constantly.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:30 am

Leave him alone, he has le stomach pain

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:38 am

Yes never forget Ian leeching off the popularity of his fuckbuddy Pat to beg the internet for literally thousands of dollars. All because he was too much of a lazy pothead to get insurance.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:21 pm

お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:38 am
Yes never forget Ian leeching off the popularity of his fuckbuddy Pat to beg the internet for literally thousands of dollars. All because he was too much of a lazy pothead to get insurance.
This, he managed to fleece something like $50k from people for his testing, which I'm sure at least half of that was pocketed.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:57 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:38 am
This, he managed to fleece something like $50k from people for his testing, which I'm sure at least half of that was pocketed.
They call it The Brad Maneuver.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:21 pm

The BJ Cuck Buck Shuffle.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:28 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:41 pm
ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Surprised it was just a glare and the dad didn't outright call the cops on his pedophile-looking ass.
Screaming after seeing THIS IRL is only natural reaction from a child.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:56 am

Ian, like most people I suppose, always has a perpetual chip on his shoulder. Was there ever a moment when he was genuinely happy for something without any caveats? He co-hosts a podcast about what I assume is his favourite hobby. All he has to do is say 'I like x' and that's it but he seems incapable of it.