Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BobbyBoucher

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by BobbyBoucher » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:47 am

Time for another Pat the Nintendo Player Character digest.
  • not so common #50:
    • refers to self as having a "dead career" (referring to criticism he's received over Diablo Immortal).
    • "global warming is not a political issue"
      • Yes it is. One of the "solutions" is carbon trading, which doesn't reduce CO2, but does change trade patterns.
      • Developing countries like China will never comply and no one will fight a war to stop them.
      • If you think it's that important Pat, why not trade something for it? Reduce immigration in exchange for stricter carbon controls.
      • He says to trust the experts, but most experts agreed cryptocurrency is an unwise investment, yet Pat advertised some shitcoins all the same.
    • PewDiePie included them in a video (~11:08 in, full segment at about 8 minutes). Pat had a brief Tweet about it.
    • On outrage culture: Pat mentions people making 45 minute videos complaining about a game.
      • He then tells people to get a hobby.
      • I guess he doesn't realize gaming is a hobby.
      • outrage culture makes money, Pat
    • Pat complains a bit about a few YouTube backstabbers, but doesn't name them.
      • I guess Mat Pat and Guru Larry?
  • cupodcast 139:
    • fallout 76:
      • pat brings himself up as a corporate shill as a joke
      • they then quote the kotaku article about it being a trash bag
        • they think this is funny because its not about April Fools Day
        • i guess this is an Approved Joke, so they're cool with it
        • $200 collector's editions are okay to make fun of.
          • But paying developers $200 to attend their con? That's punching down.
      • at random times, they mockingly refer to themselves as corporate shills
        • at the end of the lootbox FTC news, Ian snidely remarks that he got flak for suggesting people not pay to attend a corporate event.
          • No one is disagreeing with Ian, but the two of them shit on the Blizzcon attendees who complained and booed. A good chunk of them probably won't be going next year.
          • Blizzard handled the whole thing exceptionally poorly. They could have made mobile game announcements at other events or places.
          • And I assume fans attend Blizzconn not just for the company, but to meet friends (such as WOW clans).
            • Treating them like blind consumers is a jackass move, Ian.
    • ian's wife has some knowledge about how retail distribution works in Mexico
      • Reminder her family was scared to death of the a Trump presidency.
    • Pat apparently has someone to edit his podcast (named Kieran, "8 hours ahead", so I guess Irish)
    • Pat made a Cheers reference. Total boomer.
    • Ends podcast mocking their "dead careers".
      • This is probably the pivot point for Pat's "career".
        • The retrogaming "scene" is moving past NES and even SNES/Genesis.
        • Pat has limited familiarity with console games outside the NES/SNES era.
        • The only recent games he's mentioned playing are Nintendo games on the Switch.
        • His ability to comment on modern gaming trends will soon be irrelevant.
        • He's going to start relying on sites like Polygon to shape his opinion on subjects.
        • His podcast will turn into repeated talking points (his other Podcast, Not So Common, is already there).
        • Pat's Ultimate SNES guide will have to complete against 2-3 other SNES books.
        • Even Ian has stated before about going back to college, probably to get out his dead end retail career.
  • not so common #51
    • hinted that he's in an AVGN Christmas episode (I haven't checked the Home Alone one)
    • paid for an attic ladder installation (on top of all remodeling his done to his $1.2 million shack, in addition to a BBQ pit installation)
    • hassled adrian paul about highlander endgame at a convention
      • cucked by girlfriend, took picture with paul instead of him

If Pat ever gets tired of his $1.2 million house, he could purchase this $1.5 million, 19300 square foot mansion in Rochester, NY.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:33 am

Pat's Ultimate SNES guide will have to complete against 2-3 other SNES books
It might actually be more than 2-3 now, and I can guarantee this book will not do nearly as well as the NES one.
The retrogaming "scene" is moving past NES and even SNES/Genesis.
Get your N64 games while you can lad's, especially since N64 emulation is hot garbage. I suspect now that the N64 classic has no plans to actually happen this is going to be a big item next year or two.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:57 pm

Pat's got some competition

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:10 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:33 am
Pat's Ultimate SNES guide will have to complete against 2-3 other SNES books
It might actually be more than 2-3 now, and I can guarantee this book will not do nearly as well as the NES one.
The retrogaming "scene" is moving past NES and even SNES/Genesis.
Get your N64 games while you can lad's, especially since N64 emulation is hot garbage. I suspect now that the N64 classic has no plans to actually happen this is going to be a big item next year or two.
I can't afford them already. Can't imagine how much they're going to be when Pat Cuntri helps drive prices up.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:25 pm

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:47 am

[*]Pat complains a bit about a few YouTube backstabbers, but doesn't name them.
  • I guess Mat Pat and Guru Larry?
He stabbed me in the back, everything in retalliation is karma.

But what's this about Mat Pat? He's messed me around in the past, but it worked out vastly in my favour in the long run, so no hard feelings there.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:48 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:25 pm
He stabbed me in the back,
Well so Pat did at least one good thing because you fucking fat loser absolutely deserve it

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:48 pm
Guru Larry wrote:
Well so Pat did at least one good thing because you fucking fat loser absolutely deserve it
Says the "winner" too scared to use his own name in a profile, grow some balls bitch.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:12 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:00 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:48 pm
Guru Larry wrote:
Says the "winner" too scared to use his own name in a profile, grow some balls bitch.
This is so fucking hilarious coming from you.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:04 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:33 am
I can't recommend this thing high enough. It plays 100% of the games library.
https://krikzz.com/store/home/28-everdrive-64-v3.html
Let the manbabies spend their life savings on old cartridges while you chill with this.
お前はもう死んでいる。

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:15 pm

I think the snes is even more popular and nostalgic for a bigger group of gamers, NES was just for a small percentage.

Although Id never buy a book like that if people bought the NES one they will buy this one
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine