Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:49 am

Yeah, Link had some weird edgelord phase going on.

We also got Kalimero, but I recall Italy and France getting a lot of animu we didn't afaik, though most of it seems to be shoujoshit (a likely inspiration for the later Winx Club, I assume).

The only really big SNES title that Burgers never enjoyed to my knowledge was Terranigma, which is a shame since the game's pretty great (even if I prefer its predecessor Illusion of Gaia in everything minus the gameplay).
Maybe Burger publishers were too triggered by the SYMBOLISM! or something, but then again you - and we - got both ActRaisers (aka God Kicks Ass: The Video Game).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:57 am

Really, I thought we all got those games but I wouldn't swear on it. Actriser is great fun even after all those years. And it was a great Arino episode. And Itly being attracted on shoujoshit and Saint Seiya is probably why Winx and Witch came to exist probably. A lot of Disney comics originating from Italy probably also helps.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:57 pm

double dragon 1 and 2 are still classic and fun, 3 was always ass. all mario NES games are still fun, and all NES castlevanias unless you just suck (ok 2 is weird but still cool every great once in a while). both zeldas can be fun but 2 has quirks that add to the challenge in a bad way. contra and super c are still awesome. the NES kirby game is still awesome. metroid still kind of fun if you can get into it. also star tropics (not so much with ST 2 but it's ok).

those are just off the top of my head. there are a lot of lesser known but great platformers, and then a lot of fun stuff from the earlier era like balloon fight. all im saying is its kinda shit to say NES sucks and is unplayable. i mean yeah it's hard for it to compete with something like RDR2 but sometimes you don't want to play something so fucking complex that your character's weight will apparently change depending on how much you eat and you have to spend at least 3-4hrs per sesh and dozens of hours to 'finish'.

that out of the way, it's pretty fuckin weird that pat doesn't play games at all. i mean what the fuck DOES he do? cry? even if he has a girlfriend and dates or whatever, what the fuck? is he still going to flea markets to buy old shit he won't play or touch? that's gotta be the saddest fucking existence i can imagine. i remember seeing his dumb ass on a podcast ages ago, kind of speaking out against collecting just for the sake of it, and against people hoarding, and the fetishism of stuff like sealed games. and yet, that's all he fucking does. he doesn't play any of it and just hoards it and fantasizes about sealed old games. what a fucking freakshow.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:54 pm

He doesn't play games because he's too busy ripping people off by scalping the shit out of everything then upselling it before complaining about on his podcast.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:23 pm

Haha, Pat only likes to shop and talk about shopping. He's basically a woman.

RC Pro Am, Bubble Bobble, TMNT 1 & 2, Snake Rattle 'N Roll, the GI Joe games--there was a lot of fun stuff on NES.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:27 pm

Do they even know that Epic Games is to 40% acquired by chinks.

It's also not competition. It's just some rich twats raising up their own storefront because they are greedy kikes. I certainly never benefited from all those other shitty storefronts on PC.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:15 am

Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:27 pm
Do they even know that Epic Games is to 40% acquired by chinks.

It's also not competition. It's just some rich twats raising up their own storefront because they are greedy kikes. I certainly never benefited from all those other shitty storefronts on PC.
Plus user reviews are only optional on the store so shitty devs can hide criticism of their game. The Epic store was made entirely for devs without giving 2 shits about the actual fucking consumers, you just know that any dev that is exclusive to that store with no user reviews is a scummy shitbag dev releasing a shit product and they know it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:06 pm

As if that will work out. Shitstorms always find a way.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:59 am

Well he's done goofed again, posted up a video about the Doom Zelda mod, but literally 50% of the video is him shilling for dollar shave club in the most pathetic way possible.

It would be parody, but Pat is too autistic to have a sense of humor.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:40 am

I did a swagbucks thing where they will pay you to order there $5 box, the razors I heard are pretty alright. I'd never keep my subscription though.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]