Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:10 am
The last Wolfy I genuinely enjoyed was Return to Castle Wolfenstein, that felt like a proper AAA game and was the only video game in history where medics are of any essential use on a team in multiplayer.
Nice try. That was Enemy Territory. Nobody means ET when one says RTCW, despite the full name of ET having it in front of it.
Just out of curiosity, which Quake is the best in your opinion?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:56 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 am
Nice try. That was Enemy Territory. Nobody means ET when one says RTCW, despite the full name of ET having it in front of it.
RTCW was alright, when I was a console fag they actually had a decent xbox version that was active. I'd argue it was a bit more "balanced" in the sense that medics don't just fucking wreck everything.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:11 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:56 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
RTCW was alright, when I was a console fag they actually had a decent xbox version that was active. I'd argue it was a bit more "balanced" in the sense that medics don't just fucking wreck everything.
........do you have to try or does it come naturally?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Truth be told, I only ever really played Quake III, and that was because I had a Dreamcast and there was nothing else to play online on it at the time.

Never really played Quake 1 or 2 as I didn't have a powerful enough PC at the time and Quake 4 felt like a shitty Doom 3 knock off.

I was a console fanboy back then and only really played GoldenEye, the PS1 Doom and Alien Trilogy for FPS fixes.
mad bum wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:56 am
You needed a medic and an ammo guy on your team to stand any chance of survival, any selfish prick who wanted to be a sniper or a panzershrek was instantly voted to be kicked.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:11 am
The fuck you talking about mate? I absolutely love ET but even I know that game had faults, medics were absolutely broken, they got access to tons of ammo and could self heal, and you could be a super noob and adrenaline and become unkillable for 10 seconds. If the server allowed rewards to stack a medic could survive a panzer and rifle nades thanks to flak. RTCW didn't have the xp system so resources were very limited, and generally you stayed in the back ready to pickup your team to help push. You probably only played axis though like a huge faggot and hide behind walls pressing the e and q button.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:34 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:11 am
The fuck you talking about mate? I absolutely love ET but even I know that game had faults, medics were absolutely broken, they got access to tons of ammo and could self heal, and you could be a super noob and adrenaline and become unkillable for 10 seconds. If the server allowed rewards to stack a medic could survive a panzer and rifle nades thanks to flak. RTCW didn't have the xp system so resources were very limited, and generally you stayed in the back ready to pickup your team to help push. You probably only played axis though like a huge faggot and hide behind walls pressing the e and q button.
Oh wait, you actually played RTCW multiplayer? That shit was too jank even for us Eurotrash. Sorry, thought you were talking about ET instead.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:49 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:28 am
Truth be told, I only ever really played Quake III, and that was because I had a Dreamcast and there was nothing else to play online on it at the time.

Never really played Quake 1 or 2 as I didn't have a powerful enough PC at the time and Quake 4 felt like a shitty Doom 3 knock off.

I was a console fanboy back then and only really played GoldenEye, the PS1 Doom and Alien Trilogy for FPS fixes.
So you never even played 1 or 2? No wonder you're such a faggot.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:53 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:10 am
Knowing Pat refuses to do acknowledge any games made after 1995, I'm guessing it was that shitty SNES port that's set in the Gulf war and no Hitler.

Yes. It was the SNES port of Wolfenstein 3D. I admit I had no idea that port was set in the Gulf War since I only played the shareware on PC.

But I am confused did someone tell you he took a shit at you since it seems you didn't know which game he played?
His original videos used to have some charm, in a late '00s TGWTG kinda way, but since he got the dreaded YouTube USI Ego, they're just terrible, lazily made, poorly researched trash
Tell me about it. When he started to take over 6 months to make a video the quality nose dived. The only video that turned out to be somewhat decent in the last few years was the NES X-men games and that was only the review and definitely not the skits with "Denise".

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:49 am
So you never even played 1 or 2? No wonder you're such a faggot.
Hey, I never said I've never played them, just didn't play them at the time. I even bought the PS1 port of Quake 2 recently, which is supposed to be really good and reasonably rare.

I was just too poor to have a gaming PC at the time, fuck, my first PC was a 286 my dad fished out of the local hospital's skip he worked at. Could only play Wolfenstien in a tiny window on it, Doom wouldn't run at all. Just played WWF European Rampage on it the most, which is a terrible game.
Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:53 am
But I am confused did someone tell you he took a shit at you since it seems you didn't know which game he played?
Yup, there's always some shit stirrer out there ready to tell you "XXXXX said this about you".

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:11 am

oldbones wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:59 am
And who could forget the ultimate cringe crossover video: Pat and Spoony reviewing Highlander Endgame. Two terrible people making a terrible video about a terrible movie.
Though was it better or worse than that time Boss did a crossover with FilmBald?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette