Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:24 pm

> use a lot of something for a long period of time
> some people have negative reactions

That's pretty much everything though.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:38 pm

who had developed a cyclical vomiting illness after several years of cannabis use

At least half of the people Ive been around in my life smoked weed for several years and this is the first time Ive even heard of this. Probably some other cause they dont want to expose (new strain of GMO or something or just polution of water and air) and just blame it on weed.

And cannabis use isnt that new either so im pretty sure we (could) know the effects. This modern weed isnt just weed anymore though all sorts of growthhormones and other shit added to it. Too much experimenting and crossbreeding to still trust it. Might just be a wrong crossbreed that caused that reaction too.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Is ASS really defending weed?

I need to rethink everything now...

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:39 pm

I think weed is the least bad of the substances one can use to relax or use to waste time but I wouldnt recommend it to just anyone no.

Was just saying I dont think that disease is related to weed or certainly not all weed.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Weed is actually a product of the illuminati, I mean how do you think Jesus really died?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:00 pm

There's a large difference between smoking weed to relax and doing the amount of weed that some of these idiot stoners do over here in Burgerland.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:01 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:00 pm
There's a large difference between smoking weed to relax and doing the amount of weed that some of these idiot stoners do over here in Burgerland.
This, remember that some people see smoking weed as a part of their fucking identity and form communities about using weed.

Also guys, ASS is dutch.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:23 am

true true its getting to extreme forms here now but at the same time ancient african witch doctors and hindu / indian spiritualists have been toking daily for ages now. Not saying they're normal people lol but if this was a syndrome caused by extreme use it would be registered by now.

Someone remember the k2 synthetic weed stories? Yeah synthetic weed you heard that right, fake natural high>???? People did really get fucked up and sick from that so Id sooner think in that direction.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:25 am

I could see it being from the crap they add to the weed they sell cheap on the streets, yeah, but I'd never underestimate a Burger's ability to go overboard with something.

SEE: Obesity

GoddesAllison

Post by GoddesAllison » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:35 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:39 am
I love how Pat's been VERY quiet over the fact he harbored a rapist on TWO websites (Retroware TV and The Punk Effect).

Where's your videos shitting on CA now Pat? Where's the criticism of CA being horrible website owners??? Fucking hypocritical Morty voiced cunt.

(I'd post it on his video, but like an internet badass, he's shadowbanned me)
Here it is. Unshaddow ban the bastard.