Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21618
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:06 pm
Imagine having such a degenerate culture that being cucked on video for the world to see for all eternity is seen as a status symbol.
Imagine seeing some whore get jizzed in the face by fifty random dudes picked off the street and thinking it'd be a great idea to wife that.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:06 pm
Imagine having such a degenerate culture that being cucked on video for the world to see for all eternity is seen as a status symbol.
Imagine seeing some whore get jizzed in the face by fifty random dudes picked off the street and thinking it'd be a great idea to wife that.
Any woman you marry has had fifty guys jizz on her face, you just haven't seen it on video.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21618
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:20 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:06 pm
Imagine having such a degenerate culture that being cucked on video for the world to see for all eternity is seen as a status symbol.
Imagine seeing some whore get jizzed in the face by fifty random dudes picked off the street and thinking it'd be a great idea to wife that.
Any woman you marry has had fifty guys jizz on her face, you just haven't seen it on video.
>implying I'd marry
But you're still wrong.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 17432
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:27 pm

They look at these waifus and go "She's got ballsu!", and then marry her out of envy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:27 pm
They look at these waifus and go "She's got ballsu!", and then marry her out of envy.
I don't think having guys jack on your face is very difficult.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3621
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:06 pm
Imagine having such a degenerate culture that being cucked on video for the world to see for all eternity is seen as a status symbol.
I don't really get it either. I suppose the idea is that people have seen what she can do and now you can insinuate that you're getting all that now, exclusively.

This seems to go way back with the old Japanese "entertainment" industry that I don't really know much about: the geisha, the oiran, the yujo, etc. These women held some sort of status and esteem where in the West they would be looked down on as whores.
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas

User avatar
Guest

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:10 pm

I was wondering where those hoes went. Seems like they do pr0n for a year then vanish in some kind of whore rapture.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:37 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:33 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:06 pm
Imagine having such a degenerate culture that being cucked on video for the world to see for all eternity is seen as a status symbol.
I don't really get it either. I suppose the idea is that people have seen what she can do and now you can insinuate that you're getting all that now, exclusively.

This seems to go way back with the old Japanese "entertainment" industry that I don't really know much about: the geisha, the oiran, the yujo, etc. These women held some sort of status and esteem where in the West they would be looked down on as whores.
(2D) oiran's are cute. Theres a VN where you manage oiran's drawn by Maybe (the guy behind ghost pussy mango) that I wish I could play but can't into nip.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 17432
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:55 pm

If you're lucky this could get a proper English release on Steam. That is if the Valve employees aren't in their "Let's ban anything that even remotely resembles a VN"-phase again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
ThatGuy

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by ThatGuy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:06 am

"Here is relics of ancient history"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests