Arin Hanson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Arin Hanson

Post by Charlar » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:55 pm

A.k.a as DSP 2.0 (Seven Pesos is DSP 3.0) is ahuge faggot who did bad animations unil his wife Suzy convinced him those were "pipe dreams" as he said in a animation, might have betrayed Jotron but that's a rumor that wsn't yet proven, now plays with a Jew ex-hobo he lets live in his house, married someone who look like a alien because FAS, is gay or bi based on the existence of the D club, is a bad loser and winner, is ugly and fat, waste his money on games and toys.
I would had a video that is a sample of how bad he is at video games but i don't know how to do so without direct linking.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Osterzone

Re: Arin Hanson

Post by Osterzone » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:36 am

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:04 am

I won't mod you for dox since Egofapter has a wiki entry which lists him under his real name as the first jewgle result and includes his internet handles. Just FYI his info all seems to be in the public domain of his own free will.

And this loser needs to make more Sequelitis or go the fuck home already. Game Grumps is intolerable garbage.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:20 am

The fanbase is the worst, I'll sometimes look at rant grumps and they just circle jerk each other like reddit tends to do.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:04 am
And this loser needs to make more Sequelitis or go the fuck home already. Game Grumps is intolerable garbage.
Why would you want it? His last one was shit. It's increasingly evident that he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:23 pm

Tell us the story of how he got fired from being the producer of Ax Cop on his first day on the job!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:17 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:04 am
Why would you want it? His last one was shit. It's increasingly evident that he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about
Because... It's better than game grumps I guess. :(
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:34 pm

They're both shit, but Sequelitis and Game Grumps work together to enhance their "effect".

His Zelda Sequelitis was nitpicky nonsense, and a bit hypocritical considering the vast majority of Zelda-related Grumps episode have been about OoT-style entries, and he seemed to have a lot of fun with Wind Waker.

The big elephant in the room however is his Mega Man Sequelitis. Probably his favorite, since every true gaymurr will agree with his opinion that games should rather teach the player organically through gameplay instead of babysiting them 24/7.
Except then you actually watch him play on Game Grump and realize he needs the game to babysit him 24/7. That annoying robot lady from Skyward Sword was basically designed with players like him in mind. How is the game supposed to teach you if you won't even press every button on the gamepad to see what it does?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:52 pm

This is my point. He has no good reason for why A Link to the Past is better than Ocarina of Time other than 'muh 2D' and 'muh feels'. No doubt his opinion on other games is filled with similar types of hipsterism. When he didn't play video games for a living he at least had some credibility as far as design and intuitiveness were concerned but now that he does play games for a living it's become increasingly obvious that, in his case, 'you're just shit at them' is a reasonable counter-argument for any of his points.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:05 pm

He should should just go all the way and make a Sonic Sequelitis, the guy hate that series so much it's laughably stupid.
I admit i still have fun with the games from Sonic Adventure to Shadow the Hedgehog, it helps i almost never had a glitch in those games and can tolerate stupid stories if i like the gameplay. Sonic '06 was the first one i thought had no redeeming factor besides the music, Colors and Generations were the only one to be as good as Classic Sonic and secon Era sonic.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes