Arin Hanson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pepsi Man

Re: Arin Hanson

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:16 pm

Slowbeef hasn't been relevant since Retsupurae cucked itself and stopped making fun of people. The channel died pretty quickly after that and nobody really watches his personal channel, anyway.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:39 pm

They've stopped being relevant over two years ago. Mega troll's remorse, typical SocJus crap. As one would expect from goons, really.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:35 pm

>watch PONY.MOV years after it was cool
>notice Arin's voicing two ponies in there
>one of those ponies is Rarity, who in this parody is a pasty, multi-chinned fatty
>remember what Arin turned into in the years following PONY.MOV
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:23 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:16 pm
Slowbeef hasn't been relevant since Retsupurae cucked itself and stopped making fun of people. The channel died pretty quickly after that and nobody really watches his personal channel, anyway ever.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:33 pm

Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:23 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
Slowbeef hasn't been relevant since Retsupurae cucked itself and stopped making fun of people. The channel died pretty quickly after that and nobody really watches his personal channel, anyway ever.
“Man a bunch of people stole my totally original idea, I’m gonna make fun of autistic children for revenge!”

R.I.P. Slowqueef, forever lost to the darkness of who cares?

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:12 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Slowbeef hasn't been relevant since Retsupurae cucked itself and stopped making fun of people. The channel died pretty quickly after that and nobody really watches his personal channel, anyway.
slowbeef having kids is what really killed Retsupurae. They were going strong with Wrongpurae and Kickstarter Nonstarters for a while, even after they went full SJW and lost their edge.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:27 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:12 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
slowbeef having kids is what really killed Retsupurae. They were going strong with Wrongpurae and Kickstarter Nonstarters for a while, even after they went full SJW and lost their edge.
Ol Queefy strikes me as the type who’d get really irate if people made fun of his kids. 😄 Gotta love that hypocrisy.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:46 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:18 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:13 am
We need more Sequelitis
Nah, I don’t need some condescending pseudo intellectual faggot explaining to me why his lame opinion is factual. Games and movies are fun, no need to over analyze.
Arin isn't even pseudo-intellectual. He's nega-intellectual. I think the Game Grumps Zelda playthroughs really fucked his credibility hard because people realised he didn't have any legit points, he was just bad at the games.
Would that matter much if he did actual reviews again? Nobody cares if a reviewer sucks at games except whiny fanboys of said games.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:15 pm

Did he ever do actual reviews? Sequelitis was more of a heavily-biased comparison.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette