Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:43 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:13 pm
Speaking of, why hasn't Brexit actually happened besides the vote winning to leave the EU?
The pro-Brexit people mostly fucked off immediately when the vote was won, thinking their job was done. So Theresa May, absolute anti-Brexit drone, was left to handle it. She pretended to work out a deal with the EU on how shit goes down, likely hoping that if she fucked around for long enough it would just never happen.
Now Boris Johnson is prime minister and he stalls out the rest of the house to get to the hard Brexit date. The rest of the parliament mostly wants to get some deal with the EU. Which is foolish because the gist of any deal that the EU is willing to have with the UK is pretty much "You get to still be our bitch but without any of the benefits of being a EU nation and can otherwise go fuck yourself".

Blob is a moron. It bears repeating. Brexit will happen and any possible deal is likely to be worse than a no deal Brexit. Yes, the EU will do everything to fuck the UK for a while just to scare off other nations leaving the EU. It won't be the end of the world and likely be better for the UK in the long run.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:53 pm

The major cockblocker in this travesty is the Ireland question. They don't want the Backstop solution, but they can't really figure out a concerete alternative - which makes them detest the Backstop even more since it effectively makes them second-class EU citizens until they can actually figure out a concrete alternative (aka forever unless they'll just give up on Northern Ireland entirely).

Also don't forget Blob's solution to this problem was "The EU should conquer Britain".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:59 pm

See, none of those problems would exist between sovereign nations that could just make deals between each other. That's the root of the problem. I don't know what the hold up is anyway. When it comes to third nation shithole people "immigrating" all rules fly right out of the window anyway but the two Irelands think they'll have to have a Berlin wall style border despite neither nation wanting that.
Just make whatever deal you want to have and tell the EU to get fucked. What's it going to do?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:26 pm

Hate when yanks talk about Brexit they know absolutly nothing about us and if they did it literally doesn’t effect them at all. All the liberal faggot Americans and John Oliver who lives in US mocking people googling what the EU is they don’t even know what it is.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:35 pm

Better they google it instead of just blabbering on in full ignorance like Blobbo. Oh man, how could people possibly vote for being a sovereign nation? I'd like to see how much they'd like to be in a union with Cucknadia where all the faggot leaf laws were enforced on the states and they didn't get to have a say about anything.
The turbo lefty shits would claim that they'd love it but there's a reason why Commiefornians flee from the shit they voted for and spread like an epedemic of soyfaggotry to other states. They only ever love that shit when it applies to others.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:39 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:26 pm
Hate when yanks talk about Brexit they know absolutly nothing about us and if they did it literally doesn’t effect them at all.
I'd like to have the long nosed tribe have as little influence over western nations as possible, and that includes your shitty island full of fags and pedophiles.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:39 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:26 pm
Hate when yanks talk about Brexit they know absolutly nothing about us and if they did it literally doesn’t effect them at all.
I'd like to have the long nosed tribe have as little influence over western nations as possible, and that includes your shitty island full of fags and pedophiles.
Then Commiefornia and Jew York should be the bigger priorities, really.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:43 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:13 pm
Speaking of, why hasn't Brexit actually happened besides the vote winning to leave the EU?
The pro-Brexit people mostly fucked off immediately when the vote was won, thinking their job was done. So Theresa May, absolute anti-Brexit drone, was left to handle it. She pretended to work out a deal with the EU on how shit goes down, likely hoping that if she fucked around for long enough it would just never happen.
Now Boris Johnson is prime minister and he stalls out the rest of the house to get to the hard Brexit date. The rest of the parliament mostly wants to get some deal with the EU. Which is foolish because the gist of any deal that the EU is willing to have with the UK is pretty much "You get to still be our bitch but without any of the benefits of being a EU nation and can otherwise go fuck yourself".
While I am a burger, you are right. Pro Brexit people including Farage left after the vote not understanding that no way would the elites have it. I think Farage realized he had to go through with it and didn't have the guts to. It was part of the twisted reason why I wanted Miscarriage of Acchild to win. Farage leaves and comes back with the Brexit party pretending he cares when this mess was partly caused by you leaving. Him crying about how UKIP is now and getting blown out by Miscarriage of Acchild on election day would have been funny. But as we know Miscarriage of Acchild was too much of a jackass to let that happen. :lol:

Now Farage can open his mouth in the background since Boris Johnson is doing all the dirty work to get this done.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:56 pm

Claiming that the pro-Brexiteers left thinking it would actually get done is a little bit simplistic. Farage was closed out of the Brexit negotiations by Theresa May, so he figured he'd just leave frontline politics. Johnson, his leadership bid was sabotaged by Michael Gove, his campaign manager, announcing his own counter bid making his prospects of becoming Tory party leader at that time considerably slimmer.

Everything that's happening now is what should have happened three years ago
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:12 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Everything that's happening now is what should have happened three years ago
Exactly. The pro-Brexit squad didn't just fuck off for no reason but they should've absolutely fought harder to stay. Especially Farage, who should at least remained visible. His "my job is done y'all can get fucked and figure that shit out on your own" interviews didn't exactly help either. Nor did his "Imma tour around Europe and help other Nazis in different nations to be as radical as I am" talk.
A hasty Brexit would've helped the Netherlands Swamp Germany and France quite a bit. But then I see it as more of a delay than an end to anti-EU sentiment manifesting politically.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!