Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:06 pm
I don't disagree but I didn't count his brother because, like you said, they're related and his brother seems to be more of a tard wrangler than a friend.
For sure, but Pittstains isn't actually his friend either. Have they ever just shot the shit with each other or hung out? And of course there's the whole matter of Blob throwing the Pitt under the bus when he accidentally incurred the wrath of goddess Zoe, even after Pitts got Blob his job back. That was my point. Geez, Blob is such a scumbag he can make basically anyone look good by comparison, even a cuck shithead like Pitts.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:15 pm
Have they ever just shot the shit with each other or hung out?
They've done cons together. These people never just hang out because they're joyless fucks. But Pitts and his wife stayed in contact with Blob even after leaving The Escapist, so by a very generous definition they'd more qualify as his friends than 99.9% of the people who can't stand him and want nothing to do with him.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.