Kama

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kama » Thu May 16, 2019 2:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:48 pm
Kama wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:41 pm
-snip-
The long and short of it is that Blob has no actual political identity. Nor does he have a racial one. He's just paying lip service to the people he thinks will bring an absolute end to the working class.
He just really hopes that transhumanism will be a thing in his lifetime, he'll be considered as important enough to be made immortal and thus live long enough for his Star Trek dream to become reality. That's it. He'd back and support absolutely everything that his pea brain thinks is more likely to make that happen.
Blob isn't very smart and extremely autistic. Nothing he supposedly stands for makes any sense.
Yeah. I don't deny that Blob will basically say anything the elites want to hear, but I think there's a large part of him that actually believes the shit he says. I don't believe he's got enough intellect to withstand all that liberal brainwashing then try to bullshit his way into the upper echelon with just lip service. I legit think he's as insane as he paints himself to be on twitter.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 am

Kama wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:03 am
I legit think he's as insane as he paints himself to be on twitter.
Oh he is. He's completely batshit and his tirades of genocide are about as honest as he ever gets.
But notice that it's not working out for him. He's rejected by even the crazy left. He crosses that "but you're not supposed to say it" line well too often for them to be comfortable with him because he lacks social understanding, thanks to his autism. They know he's pandering to them and being a useful idiot, he's just a tad too blatant and not subtle enough about it.
Blobbo also isn't loyal. The moment Trump announces uploading your brain into a computer he'll be all over him and register as republican.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu May 16, 2019 4:10 am

If Blob had his chance to put his brain into a robot he'd probably sign up to be the first test subject, and then he'd end up in some twilight zone twist ending where it fails and Blob ends up as a mindless vegetable or a brain in a jar for eternity.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu May 16, 2019 4:51 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 am
Blobbo also isn't loyal. The moment Trump announces uploading your brain into a computer he'll be all over him and register as republican.
Doubt that. The Republicans are the ones who want to go back into space, whereas the Democrats think all that money should be spent on welfare instead. Yet Blob fellates the Democratic party constantly whilst believing the Republicans to be worse than Hitler.
If Trump did what you describe he'd find some way to doublethink it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu May 16, 2019 6:08 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:51 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 am
Doubt that. The Republicans are the ones who want to go back into space, whereas the Democrats think all that money should be spent on welfare instead. Yet Blob fellates the Democratic party constantly whilst believing the Republicans to be worse than Hitler.
If Trump did what you describe he'd find some way to doublethink it.
He'd do the same thing he did with Trump saving NASA. Hillary would have done it better and for the right reasons, whereas Trump is doing it for the wrong reasons, obvs. He also has contempt for Elon Musk. Although it is possible that if the Republicans offered HIM personally something, he would suddenly have an extreme change of heart. His entire ideology is really about him and what he sees as his rightful place in the world, after all. He doesn't really give a fuck about space or transhumanism or anything beyond how it would personally benefit him. Hell, if he learned that all mayonnaise ghouls were all getting the same cool computer brains as him, he'd be back to miserably bitching in no time because he wouldn't be superior to them.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 16, 2019 12:09 pm

He hates Elon Musk for thinking that AI controlling everything could be potentially dangerous.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 16, 2019 12:35 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:43 pm
>Blob "Gas the Working Class" Chapman
>lecturing people on ignorance
CIANIgger wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:46 pm
Kama wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:40 pm
I love how Blob thinks that people like him can never be fascists even when he employs fascist tactics and has fascist beliefs that align to his own goals.
No bad tactics. Only bad targets.
"I'm not a nazi! I want to eradicate the right kind of people!"
Guest wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:11 pm
His only real beliefs are that he is the most awesome human on the planet, that all of his failures aren't actually his failures but caused by "them" keeping him down, and that technology is the key to getting him everything he wants. Technology that will be developed by other, lesser people and given to him as an award for being Bob having the right opinions, since other lesser humans can't see he deserves it simply for being Bob. He's the very definition of a psychopathic manbaby.
He's kinda like a shitty version of Elliot Rodger, if you replace banging blonde waifus with being declared El Presidente of the glorious intellectual future.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu May 16, 2019 1:38 pm

If I was the leader of the totalitarian group who had successfully rounded up the working class into concentration camps and was setting up a world run exclusively by and for the most elite specimens of society, I would let Blob hang around.

BUT he would have to wear his Mario costume at all times and chase mushrooms for our entertainment.

Post by Guest » Thu May 16, 2019 3:11 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:38 pm
If I was the leader of the totalitarian group who had successfully rounded up the working class into concentration camps and was setting up a world run exclusively by and for the most elite specimens of society, I would let Blob hang around.

BUT he would have to wear his Mario costume at all times and chase mushrooms for our entertainment.
You know the bitch nigga would be totally down for that up until he could no longer pretend the ubermenschen were appreciating his artistic genius instead of just laughing at him. And he'd still keep doing it, because on top of all his other wonderful qualities, he's a spineless pussy.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu May 16, 2019 3:49 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:38 pm
He'd last a week before he had a massive heart attack. He ain't chasing shit
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.