Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:24 pm
Cuck Pitts apologizes, leaves a charity he co-founded, and takes a leave of absence from The Esgaypist because he "diminished the experiences of a survivor of abuse" presumably by saying everyone in Gamergate was maybe not literally Satan. :lol:

https://archive.li/6f0ko

Their pathetic cult really can't tolerate the slightest dissent, can they? Now if The Escapist can fire Movieblob while he's gone maybe the website can get some good will back. I doubt that'll happen though.
>being this cucked
Hoo boy
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:33 am

Movieblob must be having a fucking epileptic level fit right now lol.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:51 am

Doubt it. He basically turned traitor on Pitts, which is hilarious because Pitts is the only reason he got rehired in the first place.
Hopefully Pitts will be replaced by some woke fucktard who will promptly replace the Blob with a disabled black demisexual otherkin with zhe/zir pronouns, making sure that the Blob's ass is firmly devastated before The Escapist dies for good.

(Assuming of course that Pitts isn't just going to do a Devin Faraci and claim to quit whilst really just working there in secret)
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:23 am

Pitts isn't going anywhere, that much is obvious. This was just the for public display.

Moviebob approved of this because he lives and dies by the whims of his clique, or at least the clique he sucks up to. He already had his little meltdown, along side with those long blog posts about his insecurities and his therapy. This is the 4th or 5th time I saw him doing this, whenever he shits the bed on twitter.

And it is always the same shit, blah blah blah "I feel alone" blah blah blah "muh depression" blah blah blah "I'm gonna keep fighting to be better", feels like a jerky boyfriend trying to convince a girl to give them a second chance, but in this case it is a lonly man trying to impress a bunch of people who barely tolerate him. That is the vibe I get, Moviebob wants so bad to be in the in with the Lindsay Ellies of twitter, but every interation I've seen from them was disguised tolerance...

But back to Pitts. he isn't going anywhere, and everybody knows it. But if I was one of the people who invested money on this guy to bring back the Escapist. I would be very concerned to where my money went.

And by the end of the day, this whole thing is just pathetic. Pitts is an asshole, but that gamegate article was just clickbait garbage (and I think that is because the Escapist isn't getting the amount of clicks they need) and it was just milddle of the road borefest.

The one interesting thing that came from it was when pitts showed the glimpse of a spine against Quinn, but then everyone turned on him, as per usual, and now he has to do the public humiliation ritual... At this point, how can this guy even look at the mirror.... hum, in the end he did that to himself, get to your knees and do some more grovelling.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Piss Potts deserves it. He's a toxic fucking cunt and he'd do a lot worse to someone else if they failed an SJW purity test. Probably shouldn't shit on him too much though, because I hate him so much it's hard not to wish genuine harm on his retarded ass. He's been fucking up the escapist for as long as he's been on the website in any capacity.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:28 am

Finally caught up on this, wow.
Imagine having strong feelings about Gamergate, one way or the other.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:51 am

So Bob made a rambling video sort of like his rambling blog post where he tries to distance himself from Pitts... without actually talking about or even referencing by name what happened. Seriously, it's six minutes of him speaking without actually saying anything.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:18 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:51 am
Seriously, it's six minutes of him speaking without actually saying anything.
So it's a Bob video?
Kugelfisch wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:21 am

Blob is a disgusting piece of shit. He wouldn't stand up for even his mother if she were unpersoned by the twitter mob. But it's no better than Pus Pitstains deserves.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:37 am

Honestly, I find Blob's willingness to completely throw the only two people (remember, he did this to Faraci too) stupid enough to give him work under the bus more hilarious than anything. If he threw his mother, or brother, under the bus I'd find that hilarious too, because they're the ones who are stupid enough to love him
Kugelfisch wrote: