Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11634
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:49 pm

And then the women will be forced to dress like Princess Peach. Or Daisy, if they ask nicely.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

User avatar
Guest

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:05 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:13 am
[Blob's whole universe revolves around the (((jawks)))]
This is really fucking appropriate right now because Ben Shapiro just got a job at Fox News and Movieblob tweeted gloatingly that Hannity is going to haze him like they're 18 year old dudebros in a fraternity or something. He'll try to play it off as snark if enough people notice and make fun of him for it, but you can tell he seriously believes it.

He literally thinks this is how the world works. I was starting to think the jawks meme was an exaggeration but it's not. He's just gotten careful not to mention jawks directly because even his thick self has learned about the meme, but he still believes this 100%.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3919
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by CIANIgger » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:10 am

I think Shapiro is just hosting a 4 episode special on midterms.
Image

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by drisko » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:04 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:13 am
All his assumptions are just laughable.
Bob lives in his own little world. In the book he admits he thought of video games as this little underground hobby only a few people really knew about and Nintendo didn't become a mainstream thing until Pokemon came and ruined everything for him.

You remember that episode of Dexter's Laboratory where he spies on Deedee's slumber party and treats it like a nature study? At the start, he checks his knowledge about girls and gives us this gem: "I know so very little about this 'girl.' Therefore mankind must know next to nothing." That's Bob in a nutshell. If he knows little, you know nothing. If he knows Super Mario Bros. 2 was a reskin of Doki Doki Panic because he read it in Nintendo Power thirty years ago and doesn't know anything else, you obviously barely even know the game existed.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:44 pm

That's a hot take on him.
He has to believe that that's how things are. Otherwise, he'd have to face the fact that he's not smart, not creative, not an elite in any way, not worth having around, fat, ugly, not respected by anybody, living in his mother's basement and can't even stuff himself with cake anymore. He's an actual loser and he won't have that.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4409
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:20 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:04 am
Bob lives in his own little world. In the book he admits he thought of video games as this little underground hobby only a few people really knew about and Nintendo didn't become a mainstream thing until Pokemon came and ruined everything for him.

You remember that episode of Dexter's Laboratory where he spies on Deedee's slumber party and treats it like a nature study? At the start, he checks his knowledge about girls and gives us this gem: "I know so very little about this 'girl.' Therefore mankind must know next to nothing." That's Bob in a nutshell. If he knows little, you know nothing. If he knows Super Mario Bros. 2 was a reskin of Doki Doki Panic because he read it in Nintendo Power thirty years ago and doesn't know anything else, you obviously barely even know the game existed.
This post should be framed
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by drisko » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:25 am

I just write what makes sense.

Maybe I should write my own book on Internet Nobodies. Go ask around, try and get some stories on them and churn out a 300 pager. And to avoid getting sued, I'd fill it with some fake stuff and rename them but to a point where it's obviously who I'm talking about (Lindy Willis, Don Runner) so that when they get pissy and want to sue, I can point out the fake stuff and say it's all fictional. "Or are you really a narcissist who blew a dude just so you can be his distaff counterpart?"

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11634
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Well, we already have a bunch of nicknames like "Dave", "Doge" and "Fernando" that would make for good Original Characters (do not steal).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:38 am

https://www.geek.com/movies/moviebob-re ... n-1753091/

So I saw previews for this a while ago and thought it looked pretentious. One of those, "ohh, but the movement is so important!"" kind of movies where you say that sort of shit to excuse a film's lack of *text*. I shouldn't be surprised that Blob loved it, he's probably hoping one of the actresses will let him touch them.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:15 pm
But all games are for kids.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:34 pm

I hate that article style of an imaginary question being asked with him answering it. Reminds me of really dumb teeny magazines.
The ball is wild!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Angelfire Memes, CuckTurdginson, Google [Bot], Poonoo and 6 guests