Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Movieblob

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:06 am

The only backlash I saw to last of cucks 2 was from me, because the game looks even lamer than the first. Everyone else will suck naughty dog cock like they did the first time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:55 am

Ten bucks says Ellie's gf dies in the first ten minutes in a cutscene so she can angst about it for the rest of the game. Which will render all the virtue signalling about muh diversity pointless.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:41 am

Naughty Dog shouldn't even be allowed to call themselves Naughty Dog. There's absolutely no one there who actually worked there when they made Crash and there's like one guy still there who was actually involved in Jak.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:53 am

Makes sense considering how much better those old games were.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:26 am

Those old games were actually games and not just thwarted movies with quicktime events
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:10 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:39 am

That first minute...
I only watched that first minute. Basically he's trying to deflect. You know, I haven't seen Tomorrowland since it was in theatres but I really don't remember it being about how the world was trying to make the people mediocre, more about how if you encourage the geniuses and give them the opportunity to live up to their potential they'll accomplish great things.

Basically, in Bob's mind Bird is saying what Bob is constantly tweeting, how the world sucks for the special, great people and how if we just stopped the mediocres from having any power the world would be better. Then he spends half a minute 'trying' to start the review by saying he didn't think it was that great and could have been better, because he thinks that'll stop everyone from realising he's just being contradictory for the sake of it. I haven't seen this, I'll probably take my niece to it at some point, but knowing Bob like I do, he's probably downplaying a solid kid's flick because it's about what he'll never have: A loving family.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:33 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:33 pm
Jesus christ I made it through about three tweets of that. Blob really shouldn't be using twitter like this because his points are hard enough to understand, but the character limit practically turns it into a foreign language.
Dude should really start a blog. This twitter stream is just nuts.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:53 am
Makes sense considering how much better those old games were.
Also the reason why brand loyalty towards a particular studio is bullshit. It's just a fucking label, and whoever created your cherished nostalgia games might've already left the company years ago.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:36 am

He has a blog, that's the worst part
Kugelfisch wrote:

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:28 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:10 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:39 am

That first minute...
I only watched that first minute.
You ain't kidding. Holy fuck. Although it was kind of worth it to hear him go "Jesus where did my life go?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

And all that stalling just to say you didn't think it was good? Jesus fuck Blob grow some balls. Weren't you the guy that was the only one who stood up for Sucker Punch?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:09 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:26 pm
Marvel talks a big game about representation and diversity, but if they really want to move some heads and shake things up, then make Spiderman gay, make Wolverine (the original one) gay, make Captain America gay... go on, do it Oh, you won't do it because that would really fuck up you botton line huh? So do you get it Bob, when the big media goes into these fake representation and progressive shows, it always look phony and overly staged... like the Last of Us 2 gameplay presentation.
Marvel's comics division is actually doing stuff like this, and their sales are tanking. E.g., they made Iceman gay. The comic was cancelled due to low sales, but now they're bringing it back anyway.