Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Oengae

Re: Movieblob

Post by Oengae » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Silly Vox. Everyone knows you can't say anything remotely negative about Marvel/Star Wars/Whatever multimillion dollar film CU the NPCs are programmed to defend. What are you, some sort of Alt-Righter/Russian Bot/Gamergater? Update your latest media shill patch or twitter is going to ban you for not having the right opinion

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:50 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:49 am
Blob and Co. are turning on Vox.
Can't have them talk badly about Mahvel. They make the only movies dumb and shit enough for him to understand.
Blob is every bit the pea-brained moron he thinks everyone else to be. His destiny was to be a neckbeard fedora tipper in a trailer park but he rejected it. However, a tiger can't get rid of it's stripes.
I highly recommend reading the tweets he made, either on twatter or foxdickfarms. He was fuming. It's impossible NOT to read it in a high pitched whine of impotent rage. Bob is so pathetic he feels personally attacked when people criticize Mahvel. I think this more than anything is why he allied so hard with the left after being sort of a libertarian/Randroid when he first started. They do the same thing over awful garbage like Fembusters. The difference is that almost everyone on the left has an ulterior motive (brainwashing and social engineering) while Bob is such an exceptional individual he genuinely sees the most mainstream, shallow, pop culture bullshit on the planet as the most vital, important, and good thing in the world.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:52 pm

The Blob blocked Count Jackula on Twitter and Mister X was posting hot takes on him, Lupa, #complicit, and net creators in general. It was kind of fun to read.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:27 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:52 pm
The Blob blocked Count Jackula on Twitter and Mister X was posting hot takes on him, Lupa, #complicit, and net creators in general. It was kind of fun to read.
Post some, nigger!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:17 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:27 am
ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:52 pm
Post some, nigger!
My favorite was Holly Brownbag trying to put Jackula on blast for "outing" Mantis as a rape victim, conveniently ignoring she covered up the actual rapist. Here are some others

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:56 am

Some of Blob's lulziest moments are when he's pretending to not be a virgin. People need to press him on that directly more often so he does it more.

Like the part in his book where he drops the one sentence that says he got too busy for video games for a while because of honors classes, drugs, girls and sex. He phrased it in a really awkward way where he didn't even directly claim he personally did those things. Of course, he directly contradicted other things he wrote earlier about having trouble at school and socializing. Never once in his book does he talk about getting better at socializing and he never comes across as anything but a turbo sperg. "The Sega years were a dark time! All my new friends started playing Sahnic instead of Mario and abandoned me! Oh yeah, and then I started smashing puss. Bitches loved the Pillsbury Doughboy in three sizes too small Mario shirt look." Very convincing.

Or the time he claimed he used his knowledge of Judy Blume books to get a girl to give him a blowjob and have lesbian sex while he filmed it.
Courtesy of foxdickfarms, because this deserves to be preserved but fuck giving Bob clicks:
https://files.catbox.moe/7j8qgu.mp4]
/thathappened

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:55 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:56 am
Or the time he claimed he used his knowledge of Judy Blume books to get a girl to give him a blowjob and have lesbian sex while he filmed it.
This is about as believable as his claim that he read the DSM-IV and pretended to have psychiatric disorders he didn't have to psyche out his counsellor.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:00 am

Fuuuuuuuck thaaaat
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:08 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:56 am
Courtesy of foxdickfarms, because this deserves to be preserved but fuck giving Bob clicks:
https://files.catbox.moe/7j8qgu.mp4
Finished watching this and I swear to God guest, you've given me cancer.
He's such a fucking idiot.
Also I find it really interesting that here he's complaining about how the black zombies wearing grass skirts and chucking spears is an offensive stereotype but his beloved Black Panther did almost exactly the same thing and he can't stop screaming about how progressive it is.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:42 am

blob loves cheesecake (literal)
but he hates negresses, gogglesposters btfo
anime characters are white, nips BTFO, weebs BTFO
video games are a srs art form and storytelling device
video games will make you hate niggers, thats why blob hates them
blob redpilled on the woman question, he knows whores don't wanna see pretty women on screen. daisy ridley BTFO
will smith (homosexual actor) and barack obama (homosexual indonesian mulatto with no traceable ancestry that was subject to the American slave trade) are pillars of the blek community
jews hate blacks, homosexual nigger tyler perry is to be despised for making films that appeal to his own base
video games negatively compared to cross dressing POC
I always took for granite that since Bob is literally sick he would die on his own but fuck it, kill him now, get him off my planet, outta sight, outta mind.