Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:24 am

Watching bad movies is stupid even if they're free.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:08 am

There was a guestfag here putting up spoilers, including one where Iron Man and Black Widow die and the cast all signs their credits. I'm not sure what happened, I guess /tv/ must have leaked the script (or there's a Mahvel employee lurking?) but that guestfag was on the money, at least for those two predictions. It might be the same guestfag who was roasting me earlier. Captain America technically dies as well. Or at least Chris Evans isn't going to be in the movies anymore.
There's a little tea they never spilled, namely with respect to Captain Mahvel. She's barely in the fucking movie, she's prominent in the beginning twenty minutes and then she just vanishes for like two hours, and shows up to be in the background for the last battle and ending. That rumor about the cast hating Brie Larson could very well be true, its entirely possible they interacted with her for a few days and just wrote her the fuck out of the movie. I am just speculating but, I wouldn't be surprised if there were scenes of her that were cut or something similar, its downright peculiar how little screen-time she gets.
RDJ is pretty damn good, course he's dead as fuck, Josh Brolin is also pretty good, and he gets a lot to do, but he's also dead as fuck. Aside from that, Jeremy Renner is pretty strong, there's a portion of the movie where he's out murdering yakuza that seems like it should get its own film; and Chris Hemsworth is also pretty good. That's four good performances, and Renner never shows up for these fucking movies unless he's guaranteed an "Avengers" style payday, so there's really just Hemsworth. I'm not convinced it will be as easy as Disney probably is thinking right now to replace RDJ even then.
Thanos doesn't get killed by the power of fomonosm like I predicted, but Tilda Swinton does show up in yellowface and Thor gets fat-shamed.
So you've got a third Guardians movie directed by the pedobear, one that Thor will likely be in, which is likely to get spun into more Thor movies, and considering the guy who directed "Ragnarok" wants to make more, those are likely to be hits, at least for a little while. Black Panther 2 and Black Panther 3 are still going to make a shitzillion dollars, and the MCU Peter Parker is likely to be profitable for a little while, and they can still technically use Mark Ruffalo and Jeremy Renner for a little while longer as well. That will eventually pass, this isn't the end of MCU capeshit, but you can point out the cracks watching "Endgame," it'll be another decade, but be patient.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:16 am

Capeshit won't end, ever. Even if all the capeshitters and the capeshit makers literally die.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:19 am

The reception to CaptaIn Marvel was mediocre at best. People don't really give a shit about Dr. Strange or Ant-Man.
I doubt Black Cap will do that well, or noted 90-year old Don Cheadle as Iron Man.
Mahvel would have to land a surprise hit to delay the inevitable, and eventually they're only going to have modern Marvel comics to work with.
ebin namefag wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:35 pm

And that surprise hit will be Squirrel Girl.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:48 pm

Fuck all that, where’s my Moon Knight series? I want a crazy mother fucker killing people.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:56 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:19 am
The reception to CaptaIn Marvel was mediocre at best. People don't really give a shit about Dr. Strange or Ant-Man.
I doubt Black Cap will do that well, or noted 90-year old Don Cheadle as Iron Man.
Mahvel would have to land a surprise hit to delay the inevitable, and eventually they're only going to have modern Marvel comics to work with.
The Ant-Man series is actually better than like 90% of capeshit. Don't @ me.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:35 pm
And that surprise hit will be Squirrel Girl.
They're going to arrest you like Paul Reubens.

An R-Rated "Ronin" movie might actually be something I'd watch with some enthusiasm.
ebin namefag wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:13 pm

Isn't Falcon just a normal guy with a jetpack? How in fuck is he supposed to replace a super soldier?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:22 pm

He has the power of woke.
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:48 pm
Fuck all that, where’s my Moon Knight series? I want a crazy mother fucker killing people.
You'll probably see Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur way before that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette