Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Movieblob

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:38 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:27 pm
wildmage wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:53 am
Again, Movieblob saying: people I like count double.
Man, most - if not all - fascist or communist regimes have been more subtle with the whole "Let's pretend to be a democracy!" deal than Bob.
Which is why they succeeded in gaining power while Bob will always be a failure.

Years ago I said Bob was trolling for attention like a shock jock, and while I don't think he believes in all of this crap I think he is trying way too hard to fit in with the mainstream PC crowd/the elite. He is too autistic to be subtle about it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:35 am

Bob "Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Mario" Chipman
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:22 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:38 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:27 pm
wildmage wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:53 am
Again, Movieblob saying: people I like count double.
Man, most - if not all - fascist or communist regimes have been more subtle with the whole "Let's pretend to be a democracy!" deal than Bob.
Which is why they succeeded in gaining power while Bob will always be a failure.

Years ago I said Bob was trolling for attention like a shock jock, and while I don't think he believes in all of this crap I think he is trying way too hard to fit in with the mainstream PC crowd/the elite. He is too autistic to be subtle about it.
I'm reminded of this tumblr post I saw a while back on how to do cultural appropriation without being offensive, and Nightmare Before Christmas was used as an example of doing it wrong. When Jack tried to take over Christmas, he missed the whole point completely, seeing this time of cheer and kindness, but then turned it scary so it could be something him and his friends would get.

Bob is sort of the same, he sees these people being praised and wants to be praised too, but tailors it to be all about stomping down a certain section of the people and making an elite rise up because that's actually what he wants. I mean, this is a guy who has 'Neoliberal shill, coastal elitist, technocrat dandy' on his twitter bio with no trace of irony. For those of you unaware, google's definition of Technocrat is an exponent or advocate of technocracy but also a member of a technically skilled elite.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:50 am

SJW rhetoric is the camo movieblob uses to hide his true polidicks: Himself.

He's like Boogie. His politics are the politics of Blob. He likes things he perceives as positive relative to himself (nostalgia, shitty old games, the NES, nerd culture, anything SJWs like, rich SoCal elites) and hates things he perceives as negative to himself (teh jawks, anyone more conservative than him, actually playing games, mainstream video game culture, any games he thinks jawks might like etc.)

Sure, most people are self-interested, but Blobbers really takes it to the extreme. Even his politics just break down into him typecasting ebil jawks as conservatives and "good people" as caring liberals. He has the most naive view of humanity I've ever fucking seen. We need someone to post Friedman:

He is absolutely an apologist for muh '80s corporate capitalism, but he's still fucking right. People like Blob have this idea there's some higher moral purity on "their side" of the issue. It's the angels and demons shit again, which we always see from the shitlibs. Conservatives are demons; SoCal Hollywood Liberals are angels. Hardcore Christfags do this too, but even they admit to more nuance than Blob does.

I don't think he's trying to troll or be edgy at all. I think Blob just believes in a moral system where your worth as a person is directly weighted according to your worth as judged by Blob, in relation to the big list of Shit Blob Chimpman Likes And Agrees With. It's a very narcissistic view. Friedmans line about "you don't think Communist countries run on greed?" applies here. Blob genuinely doesn't think there are shitty people (and he is one) who believe what he believes. He thinks good people believe what he believes and bad people believe what he doesn't believe.

SJWs are just part of the intellectual elite, which are the Cool Kids blob desperately wants to fit in with.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:28 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:50 am
SJW rhetoric is the camo
You've gone and made me think of MGS3. I'm now imagining Naked Snake wearing SJW camo: bright purple hair with problem glasses and a 'This is what a Feminist looks like' T-shirt.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:43 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:28 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:50 am
SJW rhetoric is the camo
You've gone and made me think of MGS3. I'm now imagining Naked Snake wearing SJW camo: bright purple hair with problem glasses and a 'This is what a Feminist looks like' T-shirt.
Funny how that game has the best female character I've ever seen and yet the Boss NEVER gets brought up.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:34 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:43 pm
Funny how that game has the best female character I've ever seen and yet the Boss NEVER gets brought up.
I did see an SJW complain one time about 'muh objectification' because The Boss unzipped her sneaking suit to show Snake her caesarian scars
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:47 pm

The Boss is can't be progressive because her game was made by people that are not part of Club SJW.

(Also MGS has frog-shaped easter eggs / collectibles, which are definitely a direct link to Pepe, God of the Alt-Right.)
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:28 am
You won't believe how much I'd pay for a "Ask me about my preferred pronouns" shirt DLC.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:47 pm
The Boss is can't be progressive because her game was made by people that are not part of Club SJW.
And because her existence contradicts the narrative. There aren't supposed to be any strong wymynz in bideo games according to SJWs. That's why they've got to subvert the whole thing.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:47 pm
You won't believe how much I'd pay for a "Ask me about my preferred pronouns" shirt DLC.
Should've put it in MGSV. Would have almost made up for not finishing it.
Kugelfisch wrote:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:10 pm

The Boss is incredibly progressive though. That character sacrifices her body, child, and honor, all to try and unite the world, all while giving Big Boss what he needs to survive and become great.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger