Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kama

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kama » Thu May 16, 2019 4:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:11 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:38 pm
If I was the leader of the totalitarian group who had successfully rounded up the working class into concentration camps and was setting up a world run exclusively by and for the most elite specimens of society, I would let Blob hang around.

BUT he would have to wear his Mario costume at all times and chase mushrooms for our entertainment.
You know the bitch nigga would be totally down for that up until he could no longer pretend the ubermenschen were appreciating his artistic genius instead of just laughing at him. And he'd still keep doing it, because on top of all his other wonderful qualities, he's a spineless pussy.
I imagine that the the only time he'd get fed up is when people aren't even laughing at him anymore. They just pass him on the street and don't even react to him. That feeling of being completely ignored and not wanted would piss him off.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 16, 2019 9:29 pm

>Implying that isn't already his IRL situation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue May 21, 2019 3:16 am

Blob is upset that GoT made Dany a villain.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue May 21, 2019 3:52 am

Then Blob is stupid like everyone else in not seeing it. I only saw some of the early episodes with my brother and I could tell right away that she had the White Savior Complex for niggers and full blown SJW. I saw from a mile away she would start slaughtering people for shits and giggles

Post by Guest » Tue May 21, 2019 5:51 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:52 am
Then Blob is stupid like everyone else in not seeing it. I only saw some of the early episodes with my brother and I could tell right away that she had the White Savior Complex for niggers and full blown SJW. I saw from a mile away she would start slaughtering people for shits and giggles
Oh you misunderstand. Blob isn't mad she slaughtered peasants for no reason. He's annoyed she was made out to be the villain for slaughtering peasants for no reason. He says it's justified because the peasants are dumb sheeple. I'm not shitting you. It's amazing.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 21, 2019 10:09 am

I don't follow Blob, but any time I see some of his tweets, he comes off as modern day Goebbels. Unsurprising, given how much he loves fascists and their ideology.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 21, 2019 5:00 pm

I heard the first working title for his book was "Mein Mario".

And, I mean, peasants aren't human. Probably all jawks 'n' shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue May 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:51 am
Dehbashi wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:52 am
Oh you misunderstand. Blob isn't mad she slaughtered peasants for no reason. He's annoyed she was made out to be the villain for slaughtering peasants for no reason. He says it's justified because the peasants are dumb sheeple. I'm not shitting you. It's amazing.

Lol. I can see that from him.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue May 21, 2019 5:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:00 pm
And, I mean, peasants aren't human. Probably all jawks 'n' shit.
Of course they aren't, they're all a bunch of obsolete Mayonaise Ghouls who work manual labor jobs instead of something useful like drawing Mario fanart on scrolls. They should get woke or become obsolete as their jobs are taken over by refugees and brown people.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue May 21, 2019 5:41 pm

Speaking of Mario fanart, here's Bob's
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.