Post by evenufaggotsknowimright » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:07 am

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:17 am

That is a completely unique and new observation there
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

igetit

Post by igetit » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:21 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:17 am
That is a completely unique and new observation there
i KNOW, right?

also, rosebud is bout da loss of innocence n shyt

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:29 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:47 am
drisko wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:31 am
I don't think so, mostly because Bob doesn't really lie about his past in that book.
He said in the book that he successfully psyched the psychiatrist when he tried to analyse him, either ripping off Good Will Hunting or Six Feet Under or both. So yes, I believe that Bob's story about the conservative local station owner dragging him into the back of his van and threatening him at gunpoint to give the Passion a good review was completely made up.
Yeah, I've gotta call bullshit on the "Bob doesn't lie in his book" thing too. He's just such a sped he doesn't understand how to lie properly to make himself look good. He thought he was painting himself as this troubled, edgy artistic genius instead of accidentally revealing just how much of a pathetic, delusional, obsessed fucker he is.

And the Judy Blume threesome thing is not in the book, but it's definitely 100% bullshit. It's more of his fantasies of being a super villain level master manipulator, like the psychiatrist bullshit was. He clearly picked the only girl's book author he could think of, and he chose one who writes for little girls. Teenagers aren't reading Judy Blume unless their challenged in some way. So if it IS true, that would mean he's a pedo or molested a couple of girls with Down's Syndrome. Which I guess is another possibility. After all, I don't think he ever said the age of the girls in his video.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:58 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
He said in the book that he successfully psyched the psychiatrist when he tried to analyse him, either ripping off Good Will Hunting or Six Feet Under or both.
I was thinking Malcolm in the Middle, but that one makes the most sense. Good Will Hunting was set in Bahsten and Blob was a teenager when it came out so he would totally identify with Will, an impertinent, misunderstood genius who can land a woman just because he was dared to.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Blobbert likes to paint this picture of him being the kid that was smarter than all the adults and all his peers when in reality he was the angry fat kid that no one wanted to be around.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:58 pm
Blobbert likes to paint this picture of him being the kid that was smarter than all the adults and all his peers when in reality he was the angry fat kid that no one wanted to be around.
The angry, weird fat kid who was WAY too into Mario. To the point where other nerds avoided him because they didn't want him telling them Mario trivia they already knew and complaining that MaRIo iS fRoM BROokLYn dAmMIt, for the ten thousandth time.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:07 am

He's that kinda fag who learned Mario 2 was Doki Panic and started that shit...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:06 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
drisko wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:31 am
I don't think so, mostly because Bob doesn't really lie about his past in that book.
He said in the book that he successfully psyched the psychiatrist when he tried to analyse him, either ripping off Good Will Hunting or Six Feet Under or both. So yes, I believe that Bob's story about the conservative local station owner dragging him into the back of his van and threatening him at gunpoint to give the Passion a good review was completely made up.
As I said in the original post, he tried to spin it in a way that makes him look good, but doesn't work because reading the book makes it clear he's nowhere near as intelligent or deep as he'd like to think he is. Though you are correct, I did understate the bullshit in there. But to me it does come across as him genuinely believing he did outwit the psychiatrist when in reality he was just written off as a lost cause. The guy has repeatedly shown he's delusional and out of touch with the real world and writes off anyone who points out he's wrong as an idiotic, obsolete dudebro who needs to die along with the flyover states.

It's not that I believe it happened, I believe that he believes it happened.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:40 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:06 am
It's not that I believe it happened, I believe that he believes it happened.
Well, those are two very different things
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.