Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:55 pm
>treating the MAGA crowd like garbage they should enthusiastically exclude from all social spaces, companionship and basic interactions
Oh so treat them like everybody treats you Blobby?
Been said
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:04 pm
So he wants them to be treated like he is

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:47 pm

Diabeeto: The Movie
お前はもう死んでいる。

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:53 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:47 pm
Movieblob is chimping out on twitter about the unvaccinated, essentially saying they deserve no rights.
His plan is to throw Brer Rabbit into the briar patch.

"If you don't do what we say, we'll cut you off from the society and culture you despise! No more capeshit films and cheap crap from China for you! No more greasy sugar-carb slop from the local chain restaurant! Forever will you be cursed to eat with family and friends and cook your own meals at home! You will never again go to sportsball and cheer on a bunch of sweaty men grappling each other, instead you will eternally wander the hiking trails and camp grounds of your state parks! Gaze! Gaze upon your fate and DESPAIR!"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:50 pm

To him, that would be a fate worse than death. Remember how he cried when he saw the candy bars at the store?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:55 pm

Not to mention that he is not to be trusted with home cooking.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:57 pm

You can't call that home cooking.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:19 pm

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:53 pm
His plan is to throw Brer Rabbit into the briar patch.

"If you don't do what we say, we'll cut you off from the society and culture you despise! No more capeshit films and cheap crap from China for you! No more greasy sugar-carb slop from the local chain restaurant! Forever will you be cursed to eat with family and friends and cook your own meals at home! You will never again go to sportsball and cheer on a bunch of sweaty men grappling each other, instead you will eternally wander the hiking trails and camp grounds of your state parks! Gaze! Gaze upon your fate and DESPAIR!"
That would be fine except this hateful sack of shit clearly also supports getting them out of their jobs, denying them healthcare and denying them access to the supermarkets to buy food, all for not getting the covid death shot

I've said it before but ADE can't do him in quick enough

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:24 pm

The kicker is that the shots could just be saline or some form of the banned thereopudics. I watched an entire election get stolen so it's just as plausible these shots are just for show and that's why they don't actually work. Personally I hope mine kills me after Blob. Long as I get to see him croak it'll all be worth it.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

ban

Post by ban » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:51 pm

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:24 pm
The kicker is that the shots could just be saline or some form of the banned thereopudics. I watched an entire election get stolen so it's just as plausible these shots are just for show and that's why they don't actually work. Personally I hope mine kills me after Blob. Long as I get to see him croak it'll all be worth it.
Due to having to go in and out of the hospital for removal of my stitches and back in July due to an emergency, I fucked around because *Security, what's thatLOL :lol: * and I went around listening to various doctors, pretending I was looking for someone and many of the medical staff, physicians and young doctors were furious about the shots, claiming that one of the manufacturers basically sells sugar water as the injection while the reason another one causes fevers etc is because they basically infect the injection with heavy metals and it causes your metabolism to go haywire to expell them but once that concoction got infected by very few trimmings of iron(I think) from the factory like in Japan, they outright kill you due to the toxicity building up rapidly in your cells, beyond the acceptable limit, which is why you get sick when injected, your body can still fight it.

So...if those are true, good luck and I hope you're ok after that.

>But ban, you fucking weaboo autismotron, how could you even hear them, it's not like you have exceptional hearing
Have you fucks never heard any greek or any italian talk in the streets or chat it up with another cumpare? Those motherfuckers shout until the next country hears about what they're talking about. :lol:

PS : The doctors were also bitching about other interesting things like the backdoors deals the director of the hospital(it was a private I went to) with the american pharma companies about the injection, some interesting deals with the Israeli government officials about them coming over to our hospital to get *actually* treated for the rona which is quite weird, because we usually recommend people to go to Jizzrael to get treated with all those experimental cures, so either we magically found something to halt the rona(fucking herbs or some shit like every other single coronavirus in fucking existence) or the weather here is simply enough to save them jews.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:01 pm

It's Greece, man. Don't you have ambrosia? Or the OG panacea?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette