Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Movieblob

Post by drisko » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Wah, wah, wah, teh jawks are stealing my perfect Star Trek future by wanting to actually support their families and eat. Why can't they understand they need to die off so my superior intellect can breed instead? There are days in which I wish "Eugenics" hadn't been tainted as a science by racists and nazis. You call them weekdays.

And here's the link to someone else reading his book. Makes it more palatable.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:53 am

A future his genes won't be part of because this fat shit isn't ever going to get any.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:01 am

That's quite a future he envisions. I imagine a bunch of pissy vegan weaklings getting BTFO and eaten by bears and coyotes because physical strength is for right wing death squads, maaaaan.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:23 am

He'll see a future like that play out almost perfectly, until the day that SA members Tyrone and Cleetus come knocking at his door, telling him that Schutzstaffelführer Billy-Bob has booked a train ticket for him and that it'd be a shame he'd miss his ride.
Or maybe grand mufti Muhammad Abd-Albin issued him a ticket and it'll be given to him by Yildirim Özmir and Mahmud Mahmud of the sharia police.
Doesn't matter what, his standards are purely subjective. Intelligence isn't but it's been relativized by himself if he claims his dumbass qualifies for it that it may as well be. But strenght is universal and a sign of health to boot. He'll get greeted by the kind of people he hates most in any and all cases.

Besides, a smart person doesn't suffer from self-inflicted beetus. Ever notice that there are no fat fuckers on Star Trek and that they don't talk about the latest movie and how that fat critic helped them understand it better? That might be a clue.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:24 am

We already live in that world Blob, you just are a loser with no intellect so of course you amount to nothing even in your utopia
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:37 am

Blob wants to live in a world where robots do all the plumbing, factory work, construction and electric wiring as well. I guess he can use his perfect brain to levitate a fucking clog out of his goddamn toilet after he eats too much again. :D
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 am

rabidtictac wrote:Blob wants to live in a world where robots do all the plumbing, factory work, construction and electric wiring as well. I guess he can use his perfect brain to levitate a fucking clog out of his goddamn toilet after he eats too much again. :D
That's pretty much exactly what he wants, except with more space travel.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:41 am

There's literally not utopian society were anything Blob contributes would have any kind of value. Unless the enlightened people of the future like to preserve the unfunny internet jesters of the present.
drisko wrote:And here's the link to someone else reading his book. Makes it more palatable.
Warning: Reading his writing for too long uninterrupted can cause brain damage. You just no whe is the kind of guy that loves the sound of his onw vocie despite not actually having much to say.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:03 am

psychicpebbles did this for Blob :lol: :

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:45 am