Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Movieblob

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:47 am

Shamus Young, eh? I remember that guy when he was an Escapist regular interior crocodile-alligator. Years ago. No doubt he was just talking up Blob because they worked together.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:29 pm

DEATH TO WORKING CLASS WHITE PEOPLE! LONG LIVE THE DEMOCRAT PARTY!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:27 pm

I am so glad this loser will never be in any position with any amount of power.

(Also lol him talking about wastes of space/skin/oxygen)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Remember when blob had his 5 minutes of fame for pixels and he tried to do the exact same thing with fantastic 4 when it wasn't half as genuine. The angry video game blob must miss those days
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:31 am

Bob doesn't want to be in a position of power. He'll never make a film, a game or do anything creative beyond his shitty reviews because he doesn't think he needs to in order to be the "creative genius" he sees himself as.

I said this on either 2.0 or 3.0, can't remember which, but Bob's highest aspiration is to essentially be a cheerleader. His goals before he got e-famous was to be a video store manager, which would allow him to pick and choose what movies came in, promote whichever he thought people needed to watch and keep anything he hated to a minimum. And, his subordinates would be forced to listen to him rant on for hours about his half-assed views.

By saying these things, he believes himself to be just as valid a member of the team as the cinematographer or the audio engineer. He contributes to film by telling everyone Marvel is the best. He contributes to gaming by telling everyone Mario is the best. And of course, he contributes to politics by telling everyone the right is automatically evil and just jealous of the noble, heroic, pure liberals.

The cheerleader's job, however, is to work up the crowd. They contribute nothing to the actual game aside from a morale boost. Bob provides even less because he isn't on the field or even in the stands. He's some asshole who watches the game at home and screams at the TV. And just like all the other people watching at home, no one who counts sees what he's doing and none of them care.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:36 am

BURN THE CONSTITUTION!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:45 am

He's sounding more and more like someone about to go on a killing spree.
Is Spoony dead yet?

progfan777

Post by progfan777 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:52 am

For all his twitter activism he doesn't get many more favorites than the spoony one.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:53 am

Cuckara wrote: BURN THE CONSTITUTION!
So what is Blob saying here? Genocide is awesome as long as the right people die? He seems to be setting up for more than a plutocracy. I guess those poor blue-collar plebs should march into the ovens peacefully. Stop protesting the natural order of the world, you fucking white male cis scum manual laborers.

Or does he mean that people starving in Africa are lashing out because they realize they won't be the ones ruling the world? I think that has some unfortunate implications for Blob's politics.

I mean, the shit people get up in arms about are fears like "can I get a job and feed my family" and "will I be able to afford a tolerable standard of living." That's what a lot of the immigration debate boils down to. Fears about jobs, poverty and culture clashes/crime. People who see their neighborhoods change and the changes aren't positive. So what's the solution? Working class people should McFucking Kill Themselves?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am

Bob must be one of the most lonely, miserable human beings on the planet. Who in the fuck would want to hang out with this asshole, EVEN IF they held a similar worldview? Because I imagine that person would at least keep their goddamn mouth shut about their politics SOME of the time. Unlike Bob, who just goes on and on and fucking on about this crazy talk! SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY, FATTIE!!!!!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.