Re: Movieblob

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:32 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:23 pm
I ain't clicking that shit nigga
I'm white, you racist.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:33 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:32 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
I'm white, you racist.
I'm a nigger. I can't be racist. :D
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:38 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:33 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:32 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
I'm white, you racist.
I'm a nigger. I can't be racist. :D
I'm a Jew and a cuck and a fag, so I have significantly less privilege than you. Meaning youz a raceest
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:26 pm
Still think it's hilarious that Roseanne is racist for pointing out that someone looks like an animal. And it was accurate. And hilarious.
The only time it is politically-correct to point such a resemblance out is if the animal in question is the fabled white pig.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:45 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
Still think it's hilarious that Roseanne is racist for pointing out that someone looks like an animal. And it was accurate. And hilarious.
The only time it is politically-correct to point such a resemblance out is if the animal in question is the fabled white pig.
You can call Trump an orangutan and GW Bush a chimp too. That's A-OK for some reason.
お前はもう死んでいる。

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:44 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:10 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:45 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
You can call Trump an orangutan and GW Bush a chimp too. That's A-OK for some reason.
You can also insult Ted Cruz and Ben Carson, even though they are people of color.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:47 pm

"Conservatives want to put everyone in concentration camps and kill them! Btw give me money please!"
Attachments
DfqlGxBUEAEKnaD.jpg
DfqlGxBUEAEKnaD.jpg (138.94 KiB) Viewed 1007 times

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Why hasn't someone slashed this fuck to pieces dressed as a Mario character?

The thing about Rosanne that pissed me off was she had a perfectly legitimate question in asking whether or not a former Obama aide was involved in the Muslim brotherhood. But because she had to add the slur like an idiot no one will bother to investigate it.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:26 pm

So this fucking idiot is having his hot takes again

I didn't hear any of this back lash against Last of US 2, and if anyone is genuinely upset by lesbians, why would anyone even give the time of the day?

But the thing is, naughty dog was obviously fishing for the brownie points, while also trying to be edgy and provocative (eh, see, homosexual kiss, in a big expo, eh, eh, eh?), in the laziest, and yes, safe way possible. No one bats an eye for lesbians, and not because the bros think they are hot (no one really thinks that, teenage comedy play it up for laughs and that is it) but because it has been overplayed. Fuck, everybody knew Ellie was gay since the first game, and nobody gave a fuck then..

The reason they don't have Joel sucking face with another bearded guy is because they don't want to fuck up with the power fantasy, and in the end hurt their sales. yes, if it was a male gay kiss, guys like Bob would clap for it, and on the other side of the man children fence would be mad, but the public at large just wouldn't buy the game because that is how the world is.

Marvel talks a big game about representation and diversity, but if they really want to move some heads and shake things up, then make Spiderman gay, make Wolverine (the original one) gay, make Captain America gay... go on, do it Oh, you won't do it because that would really fuck up you botton line huh? So do you get it Bob, when the big media goes into these fake representation and progressive shows, it always look phony and overly staged... like the Last of Us 2 gameplay presentation.

Not to mention that the whole thing was awkard as hell, first the banjo guy that lasted way to long... and then the kissing scene that also lasted too long... no one likes to watch people kissing for that long, no matter the sex, it always get awkard, that is why in movies the kiss is either brief, or they cut. There is a reason on why most people also don't like to kiss in public. Not that Bob know that, he never had anyone to kiss.

But best of all, was he reasoning that the incels now hate the lesbians, because lesbos now are taking the chicks from them... like the minority dudes.... when one of the main traits of the incels is that they hate the Chad bros, the exact same type of people Bob also hates. No one gives a fuck about lesbians Bob, only thrist cunts like you do clap at it like a trained Seals in order to impress a chick that will never EVER fuck you

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:33 pm

Jesus christ I made it through about three tweets of that. Blob really shouldn't be using twitter like this because his points are hard enough to understand, but the character limit practically turns it into a foreign language.

I also haven't heard anything about a Last of Us 2 backlash. Hell the only backlash I've seen in gaming recently is how you ffffffffucks don't like the new God of War. Blob trying to make up shit to get attention? Business as usual.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.