Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: Movieblob

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:48 pm

Salmonella wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:22 pm
I have never seen a man with as many consitantly shitty takes as Blob
That may be the worst because he doesn't understand that Feige is hardcore in not delegating. He has a vision he wants and all directors follow it. Some left because they couldn't do what they wanted. Edgar Wright is a example of this.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:55 pm

"ttrpg" is for Tabletop RPG I assume. Haven't really seen that abbrevation a whole not, because most would abbreviate "tabletop" with a single "t" and "TRPG" is more associated with tabletop rpgs from Japan.

And this is about as much gatekeeping as requiring a programmer to know how to program, or an English translator to know English.
Unless you're an artist, you kinda need to be familiar with either the lore, or the game system. Because that's pretty much all there is in a tabletop RPG book.

Well, I guess the marginalized voices can offer some insightful gamemaster advice. Oh wait they don't have system mastery so they never actually played anything.
And I suppose you could contribute general adventure outlines and monsters, but then you'd still need someone to flesh it out.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:11 pm

Is Marvel really sustalnable? I mean, after EndGame was a fucking Spider-man film, so of course it made cash(but not as much as projections).

I hate the phrase 'super hero fatigue', but the MCU with Endgame is designed to have a sense of finality. Like, imagine you're watching Lord of the Rings, the ring gets thrown in the volcano and you get a side story about the Hobbits fighting a guerilla war against Sarumon in the shire.

Oh wait, that happened, and it's considered a jarring literary experience, and Jackson refused to do it because it broke the story flow. Spider-Man: Far From Home is the film equivelent of the Raizing of the Shire, and trying to do anything after it is a mistake. Superhero fatigue? No.... Marvel Fatigue? Fuck yeah.

Black Widow might perform due to people being stir crazy and NEEDING to go out(if it's in theaters). If they try to $30 Disney + it like Mulan, forget about it. Oh, and Disney lost $5 billion last quarter.

As for Feige and Marvel, keep in mind their micromanaging and controlling nature clashed with jon favreau, the guy that MADE the MCU happen. Like, literally, if it wasn't for Favreau, Marvel wouldn't have movie franchises, Iron Man would've been a singular franchise like the Ang Lee Hulk and there'd have been no Phase whatever.

The pushing they did on the man for Iron Man 2 was so legendarily heavy handed that Favreau walked away, made 'Chef', which is literally him yelling at the people that told him Iron Man 2 sucked. And now with news of Favreau doing the same tihing with Mandalorian(Taking a small property, turning it into something well received and high performing with no studio interference) there's rumors of Disney and Kathleen Kennedy meddling with Mandalorian Season 2.

So, expect Chef 2: The Cheffening after Favreau quits Mandalorian with a scene of Jon yelling at a food critic for being a tasteless ignorant bitch who can't stop herself from ruining something good.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:32 pm

Be hilarious if there planned new diverse Avengers team led by Captain Marvel ends up like the Dark Universe.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:43 pm

You can't keep those capeshit movies going. Nobody will care about the fifth danger to all of reality, and people won't really like any woker replacements of the established characters.

And Mandalorian will get fucked up by the higher-ups because it actually gave the fans what they wanted. That was an error that will be fixed.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:43 pm
You can't keep those capeshit movies going. Nobody will care about the fifth danger to all of reality, and people won't really like any woker replacements of the established characters.

And Mandalorian will get fucked up by the higher-ups because it actually gave the fans what they wanted. That was an error that will be fixed.

Chef 2 confirmed.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:55 pm
"ttrpg" is for Tabletop RPG I assume. Haven't really seen that abbrevation a whole not, because most would abbreviate "tabletop" with a single "t" and "TRPG" is more associated with tabletop rpgs from Japan.

And this is about as much gatekeeping as requiring a programmer to know how to program, or an English translator to know English.
Unless you're an artist, you kinda need to be familiar with either the lore, or the game system. Because that's pretty much all there is in a tabletop RPG book.

Well, I guess the marginalized voices can offer some insightful gamemaster advice. Oh wait they don't have system mastery so they never actually played anything.
And I suppose you could contribute general adventure outlines and monsters, but then you'd still need someone to flesh it out.
So, what that person (probably a tranny) is saying is that niggers and other minorities are too dumb to learn D&D rules, despite them being constantly streamlined and simplified for the past 30 years, yeah? I mean, the game rules are designed specifically to be learned on an afternoon. Newer editions don't even feature the Dave Arnenson's Immense Table of Polearms! No specific rules to differentiate an attack using a bec-de-corbin and a fauchard! And niggers can't learn THAT?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:52 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:11 pm
As for Feige and Marvel, keep in mind their micromanaging and controlling nature clashed with jon favreau, the guy that MADE the MCU happen. Like, literally, if it wasn't for Favreau, Marvel wouldn't have movie franchises, Iron Man would've been a singular franchise like the Ang Lee Hulk and there'd have been no Phase whatever.
Exactly. I forgot about Favreau as well. Movie Blob is an idiot who thought Feige delegated while it was the opposite.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:00 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:51 pm
So, what that person (probably a tranny) is saying is that niggers and other minorities are too dumb to learn D&D rules, despite them being constantly streamlined and simplified for the past 30 years, yeah?
Funny how you mention that.. "Women are too dumb to learn D&D. Make it simpler!"

Really, RPGs are piss easy if you stay away from stuff like Hero System which hasn't really changed in almost 40 years, and even that is a piece of cake compared to Phoenix Command.
-Yours Truly

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:04 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:51 pm
So, what that person (probably a tranny) is saying is that niggers and other minorities are too dumb to learn D&D rules, despite them being constantly streamlined and simplified for the past 30 years, yeah?
Some pozzed RPG (I think Pathfinder) released a rulebook that stated that "marginalized persons" were basically allowed to do whatever they want. If a tranny does something that goes against the normal rules then they're allowed to do it anyway because telling them otherwise would be oppressive. This was written into the official rulebook.
Is Spoony dead yet?