Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:55 pm

His brother's likely the only one who has consistent contact with him
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:41 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:16 am
I posted a bunch of shit to him and his response was blob was being "hyperbolic."
I wouldn't entirely disagree. Some, maybe even a lot, of the shit he says is purely for attention. Like when he said morality is baseless superstition or that foetuses aren't people.
Nah, bro, he 100% believes that morality is baseless superstition. No wrong tactics, only wrong targets. Euthanasia, genocide, eugenics, forced sterilisation, genetic modification and all that other fun stuff you wouldn't usually hear somebody advocate for outside of a klan's meeting are mui bueno to him, as long as it's done to the correct targets.

Blob cares not how the trashman gets the trash to the landfill. In his mind, it's necessary and overdue and the benefit of the result will justify the means. Any means.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:48 pm

Who wouldn't want to hang out with an angry, bitter, racist fat man in his late 30s who's idea of getting dressed up for a family occasion is tucking in his vidya related tshirt?

And lol at "friends". When was the last time anyone invited this fat fuck to do anything other than that made up bullshit party that didn't happen where he brought like a shitload of chicken mcnuggets?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:41 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:17 pm
Nah, bro, he 100% believes that morality is baseless superstition.
Which again, comes from his Objectivist background. Ayn Rand spent a lot of time saying that morality is bullshit because she grew up during the Bolshevik revolution where it was taken to the extreme so she took the opposite view. That is why a lot of Russians, either by birth or with Russian parents, growing up in the west are extremely libertarian and love her work.

Bob never let go of that position and is bad at hiding it, the left is all about pretending morality is everything and Bob can't understand that because he has autism.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:01 am

He's not even really trying to hide it, he can't understand that what he's advocating is considered bad, he just assumes that his self-centred childish view of the world is the correct one because he has 'opened his eyes to the truth' or whatever the fuck he said, while the other liberals are just too 'naive' to understand. In reality, he's too stupid to get the truth.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:51 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:17 pm
Nah, bro, he 100% believes that morality is baseless superstition.
Ignoring that he said in the very next sentence 'racism is bad' (a moral judgment) or the fact that he clearly doesn't know what 'superstition' means, his whole thing is that he tries to force his idea of morality on other people. He's a moralist. Never forget that this is the guy who wanted to get an Irishman arrested for 'hate speech' because he made a video about how to 'gank' girls in World of Warcraft, or whatever, that upset him and the feminists working for Shittaku.

Yes, he wants to purge the white working class but his stated reasons for doing so, when he's not sperging about 'muh superior future', are that they don't believe the same things he does. In his opinion they're sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic. In other words, they're immoral. He doesn't say it like that, but that's what he believes.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:41 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:51 am
Yes, he wants to purge the white working class but his stated reasons for doing so, when he's not sperging about 'muh superior future', are that they don't believe the same things he does. In his opinion they're sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic. In other words, they're immoral. He doesn't say it like that, but that's what he believes.
No, it's not. That's just his angle to try and convince people that the purge is necessary. That's what I mean when I say he's holding back. If he could speak completely freely and get his way, you'd hear none of that ism shit.
He doesn't care about racism, sexism or any of that other stuff. He only cares about his fantasy future and in his mind the entire working class is in the way of that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:41 am
No, it's not. That's just his angle to try and convince people that the purge is necessary. That's what I mean when I say he's holding back. If he could speak completely freely and get his way, you'd hear none of that ism shit.

He's not trying to convince anyone of anything. If 'convincing' was the name of the game, he'd pull that PR bullshit that Hbombergay suggested. He wouldn't be calling for genocide openly on Twitter. He'd be trying to win arguments in places other than his own mind. At best, I'll argue that he's convinced himself that he cares about 'isms' as a way of justifying to himself what is clearly fascism to normal people.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:41 am
He doesn't care about racism, sexism or any of that other stuff. He only cares about his fantasy future and in his mind the entire working class is in the way of that.
I'd say he cares more about getting laid. That's the 'future' he cares about. He knows, subconsciously or otherwise, that he's a genetic dead end and the only way he'll get his shot at reproduction is if the better options aren't available.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:26 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:51 am
Never forget that this is the guy who wanted to get an Irishman arrested for 'hate speech' because he made a video about how to 'gank' girls in World of Warcraft, or whatever, that upset him and the feminists working for Shittaku.
I thought that was Jim Spergling.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:31 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:55 am
I'd say he cares more about getting laid. That's the 'future' he cares about. He knows, subconsciously or otherwise, that he's a genetic dead end and the only way he'll get his shot at reproduction is if the better options aren't available.
Fair point. The sexual frustration is strong in him.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!