Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pope Corky III

Re: Movieblob

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:22 am

They're also flat out admitting they're autistic.
wildmage wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:04 am
Autists calling Bob on his bullshit. How do we know they are really autistic? They were following Bob in the first place.
LOL at the last one.

Sorry that you guys have to see Blob's tweet over and over but Blob blocked me and this is private browsing.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

ChadShatner

Post by ChadShatner » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:08 am

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:36 am

Bob has probably already come up with some stupid reason everyone is wrong for calling him out for that tweet. I'm gonna go with "It was taken out of context" considering it's part of a 22-tweet rant.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Yeah, that is what he went for, but when the dogpile gets too big he just ignores it or make some petty snarky remarks.

Then he tries to change the subject by either keeping quiet or sperging out about something else, like the new Black Panther movie, that in his eyes is the biggest movie since Matrix or some shit, because black people...

But the funny thing is, the guy is 37, and yet almost every week and so he gets into these weird, juvenile rants abut shit he either has no knowledge about politicizing absolute irrelevant pop-culture crap that gets him to be humiliated across the internet. Usually guys his age are already moving into a higher position on their careers, having small kids and having a lot more worries than fighting on twittter.

Moviebob is a sad portrait of a stunted man, but I have yet to see a man more deserving of his sad life than this guy.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Has rape enabler Bob Chipman commented about how his mentor Devin Faraci is now going on his pathetic apology tour on PBS?

You know, because the REAL victim in sexual assault is Bob's BFF Devin that now has to sleep on a friend's couch. Devin made that clear in his pathetic PBS interview.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Having small kids? Bro, a lot of parents have older kids by the time they hit 37. Let's say you had kids in your mid twenties, which was pretty common until recently. Your kids could be approaching the teenage years by the time you were around middle age. What does blob have? Blob is living proof there's always someone worse off than you, shitposters. But it's 100% deserved in his case, because he's so willfully stupid and arrogant.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:42 am

Bob can't have kids because he never got married, because only the most dishonest people can get married and he's too honest. I mean, can you see him complimenting a woman on a day she doesn't look great?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:56 pm

Just think of all the smooth talk he could spout.

"Your eyes are more beautiful than Mario's sprite from Super Mario Bros. 3"
"Thank you, but my penis is in another pair of pants."
"Did I just eat a mushroom, or am I just happy to see you?!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:42 am
Bob can't have kids because he never got married, because only the most dishonest people can get married and he's too honest. I mean, can you see him complimenting a woman on a day she doesn't look great?
Is there any day Blob looks great though? Guys like Blob think they deserve Megan Fox, but the only woman in his league would be a verbally abusive landwhale.

You can be "too honest" if you actually bring something people want and appreciate to the table (ex: The Donald) but Blob is judgmental about other people and also a fat, useless pile of crap with no self awareness.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Doubt The Donald would ever tell his wives they look like shit. Then again, I doubt Bob would either. He'd probably worship any wife he was lucky enough to get, whether she be abusive landwhale or (lol) Megan Fox, until the inevitable divorce
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.