Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: Movieblob

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:14 am

...so, Blobert strangles cats for a living & he's projecting his parapraxis onto someone with more spine than him. Good to know.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:16 am

I'm old and I don't know anything about current year gamer controversies. And I'm glad. Because it looks retarded.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:54 am

How convenient of Blob to ignore his opinions, his consoomer behaviour and most importantly his massive idiocy as the sources of peoples dislike of him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:04 pm

I could be asking who this heinous monster of a human being is, if he has truly been shunned by his fellow men, and how much death and destruction his waifu crusade has caused.
But all I can think about is:

Mind you, this is probably one of MovieBlob's most coherent ramblings from a structural standpoint, but the content...

"He is a social outcast (according to me, at least), but he doesn't look like Steve Buscemi after 20 years of hormone therapy and meth, so obviously the only logical conclusion is that he is storing human body parts in his freezer."

WTF is this? Did he realize that his "Not a person" routine was only earning him mockery instead of adoration, so he decided to try out his own blend of phrenology-tier pseudo-science? The Robertian Warthog-to-Dahmer Scale?

Or is this another case where he reveals too much of the playbook? Could part of the hysteria surrounding Rowling and Big Dick Vic be based on this "science"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:50 pm

Oengae wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:20 pm
Robert thinking he's intimidating reminds me of when Mac from It's Always Sunny got fat and thought people avoided him because he thought he was buff. He's right about being an asshole though.
Nah man he was cultivating mass, just like Blobert. Give him time and he’ll be a jacked superbeast.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:05 am
Also note how he's using Doge's full first name, which he has never used as part of his IN career.
Is this like how SJWs call Rowling "Joanne" because they think it's triggering her? Or how Bob apparently doesn't like it when people call him "Robert"?
Or Blob. Or fatass. Or virgin. Or Lindsay’s stalker. Or Hoverhander…etc.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:06 pm

People hate me because I’m an asshole guys not because i’m a creep.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:06 pm

Only the most embarrassing people dub themselves like that.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:14 pm

Mankind knew that they cannot change society
So instead of reflecting on themselves
They blamed the assholes
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:17 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:16 am
I'm old and I don't know anything about current year gamer controversies. And I'm glad. Because it looks retarded.
It's Mark Kern, he's a former team lead for WoW. His unforgivable heinous crimes that prove he probably strangles cats or whatever is he wasn't anti-gamergate and he said the Starfield start screen looked bland.

Don't know all that much about him but Blob's a fat irrelevant retard who burned through every lucky break offered to him so any time he insults somebody it always sounds like he's talking about himself.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:03 pm

Anyone who wants games with hot chicks should play Idolmaster Cinderella Girls.