Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:31 pm

>this hellsite
Here's a thought, Blob. If you hate twitter so much, why don't you get the fuck off it?
And of course he's lying. Never take anything a narcissist says at face value.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:13 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:31 pm
>this hellsite
Here's a thought, Blob. If you hate twitter so much, why don't you get the fuck off it?
And of course he's lying. Never take anything a narcissist says at face value.
To Bob, people laughing at him are death threats. Remember, he rewrites everything about his life in his mind. It's a defense mechanism to keep him from offing himself over how pathetic he is.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:03 pm

Going full Asa or DSP with the hater conspiracies does not sound very properly evolved to me.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:50 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:31 pm
>this hellsite
People on twatter and tumblr like to do this self-depricating thing where the complain about the site but will spend 10 hours on it because it's the only place they have relevance and can protend to be doing something by slaying all teh evil Nazis or TERFs or whatever the latest shitlib enemy of the week is.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:13 pm
Remember, he rewrites everything about his life in his mind.
Well, he did it in the very next sentence. 'Entire forums dedicated to (actually) doxing and harassing me and my family'.

If he's talking about autismfarms, which I assume he is because we're too small for him to have noticed, the foxdicks have one thread on him. Keep in mind that the entire forum was originally set-up to discuss Chris-Chan. Chris-Chan, John Flynt and a few others actually have their own sections dedicated to picking apart the minutiae of their lives. Bob has one thread. It hasn't even been a featured thread because Bob usually spergs about the same shit day in day out on Twitter and does nothing to warrant a featured thread. They don't even try to intercede in Bob's life, unlike Chris-Chan for whom Null is trying to become carer because they don't want the milk to stop after his decrepit mother finally kicks it. As for his brother and family, they're barely mentioned on the foxdick thread and if they are it's usually in a positive light because unlike Bob they keep all their shit off the internet.

No, this one thread is basically dedicated to pulling apart the stupid shit he says on Twitter, which really just confirms that, to most of these people, criticism = harassment
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:48 pm

We hardly even talk about this shit-filled hot air balloon anymore, let alone his family. His family seem perfectly normal to me. Just a bunch of fat burgers, which is about as normal as it gets in burgerland. Blob is clearly the autismo in his family.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:18 am

Discussing or bringing up shit I said a couple years ago is actual harassment and death threats, guys. Ignore the times I actually called for people's dox or for someone to attack people my side targetted for our Two Minutes of Hate because reasons. They're all subhumans so who cares what happens to them anyways :^)

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:13 am

Christ even I've grown tired of him and I used to sum up his spergings.

As has been said, it's usually the same thing day in and day out. After a while it just gets tiring until something new happens, like getting rehired at the Escapist. I reckon he won't get that interesting again until he gets fired again and chimps out like he did last time.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:28 am

I don't bother looking at his tweeter anymore because, like you said, it's always the same shit. Repeating npc dialogue, like when you'd talk to a townsperson in xenogears and they'd dump a novel on you. Except the novel in this case is "Orange Man Bad, Teh Jawks Bad, I'm the Voice of the Gaymers, Muh Nerd Culture, Muh Hollywood Dickriding, Muh Superior Future, #KillAllConservatives."

And for someone who loves to talk about superior futures, advancing humanity and how certain people are subhuman/a drag on glorious progress, Movieblob sure is FUCKING STUPID. How many times must we point out that Blob's superior future would have him up against the wall in a heartbeat? He provides nothing to society. Even his virtue signalling is worthless to his SJW masters, because he has no power or influence and is widely reviled. With no talents, power or influence, he provides no value. An SJW police state would be better off killing him and forcing the powerful and wealthy conservatives into compliance by making an example of movieblob.

Yuri Bezmenov even said as much. The goal is not to preach to the converted. You don't want to convert the useful idiots. They are only worth having around in the period of destabilization. You want to convert the powerful conservative minds and the wealthy so you can have the benefit of their money, influence and power. Blob provides no value to any society, not even his SocJus fascist future utopia. One plumber is worth a hundred movieblobs. Even a grocery bagger or convenience store cashier provides more value.

Not only does he have no talent, but the reason I point out his low intelligence is he loves to bang on about the intellectual value he provides. But the shit that comes out of his mouth is unfathomably retarded. He talks like a stupid person who learned a few academic terms, took a semester of an entry level course and thinks he knows everything. His mental development is stuck in the teenage know-it-all years. He thinks he knows how to run a future-nay, how to run the WORLD, but his retarded ass can't even begin to fathom how the most basic systems interact with each other. Like how large cities can only exist because of a rural network of farms that supply them. Or that spending a shitzillion tax payer dollars on space programs is a stupid idea when there's nothing out there and people are starving on this planet right now. Or how he favors gun control, but has no FUCKING CLUE about what rural America is like and how many animals are out there that can murder the shit out of you and your livestock.

I'd love to see his 6000-IQ superior future WALL-E body face down a grizzly bear or mountain lion.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:31 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:28 am
He talks like a stupid person who learned a few academic terms, took a semester of an entry level course and thinks he knows everything. His mental development is stuck in the teenage know-it-all years.
That's because he is a stupid person who learned a few academic terms, flopped through a couple of meaningful college courses and thinks he knows everything.