RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:31 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:56 am
https://files.catbox.moe/7j8qgu.mp4]
/thathappened
Bob "Muh Gaming As An Art Form" Chocolate Chipman.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:59 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:00 am

Fuuuuuuuck thaaaat
That's longer then the extended version of the actual film what a sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:39 pm

Well, that movie was so dense. Every single frame had so much cringe going on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:41 pm

The worst thing Zack Snyder has ever made is 1000% better than the best thing Blob Chipman has ever made.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:35 pm

I know some Internet reviewers mainly Cinemassacre & RedLetterMedia do have people in the film industry that watch their content but is Bob so delusional that he thinks Snyder would watch it or even care in the slightest what this nobody thinks of a film he made two years ago?

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:44 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:35 pm
I know some Internet reviewers mainly Cinemassacre & RedLetterMedia do have people in the film industry that watch their kahntent but is Bob so delusional that he thinks Snyder would watch it or even care in the slightest what this nobody thinks of a film he made two years ago?
He recently tweeted that the internet is full of shitty knockoffs of his content, and compared himself to Shigeru Miyamoto and Matt Groening. Does that answer your question about the depths of his delusion?

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:51 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:27 am
ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:52 pm
The Blob blocked Count Jackula on Twitter and Mister X was posting hot takes on him, Lupa, #complicit, and net creators in general. It was kind of fun to read.
Post some, nigger!
Since you demanded so nicely, here are some of my favorites. Spoilered in case you don't feel like scrolling through miles of text.
Blawb and net creators in generalShow
I have to take issue with Jackula here, but I'll get to that in a bit.
Going off on Lupa brieflyShow
#complicit and net creators in general againShow
And just because I like this one: I have a theory about why Holly was really fired from CA (using what info I could sort out because this whole timeline is a fucking mess). Being a nosy little cunt, Jackula asked Holly to fill him in on details about JW and Mantis. She refused. It was none of his goddamned business, besides...

... but she dishes to Lupa, Lindsay, and the other women of CA, who in turn gab to other CA people. Word gets back to Mike, who cans Holly's non-functioning ass.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Jackula didn't have to ask Holly. He's friends with Mantis and she told him what happened to her, plus he pieced together with when he first met Justin at the hotel lobby during Magfest. Said he was disheveled and dodgy like he had just gotten done fingering a dead drunk girl.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:57 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:49 pm
Jackula didn't have to ask Holly. He's friends with Mantis and she told him what happened to her, plus he pieced together with when he first met Justin at the hotel lobby during Magfest. Said he was disheveled and dodgy like he had just gotten done fingering a dead drunk girl.

Well, I learned something new. Also learned that Jackula is still uglier than sin.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:56 am
Courtesy of foxdickfarms, because this deserves to be preserved but fuck giving Bob clicks:
https://files.catbox.moe/7j8qgu.mp4]
/thathappened
Can anyone redpill me on the origins of "foxdickfarms"? I haven't had much time to indulge on the latest e-drama sissy fighting news as of lately, so forgive me for being an uninformed rube.