Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Movieblob

Post by drisko » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:46 am

Is he going to hire Bob back? I'd assume at this point he's way more trouble than he's worth, especially considering his recent history.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:07 am

Yup. Pitts really is that dumb
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:48 pm

Pitts will hire him back because Pitts always made bad decisions. Remember, the Game Dogs shit was all him iirc. He came up with a trash show and then banned people on the forums who gave negative feedback to it. Piss Pots was a tin dictator and he will be again. He doesn't give a shit if blob gets into fights on twitter because pitts would like to do that himself. He's a hardcore sjw.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:17 pm

He could afford to make bad decisions when The Escapist was doing well. This time he's trying to get people to come back, which is exactly the kind of thing you won't do by hiring people like MovieBob.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:58 pm

What could pawsiply go wrong?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:58 pm
What could pawsiply go wrong?!
Yeah, he'll do it anyway 'cause he don't give a shit. Piss Potts only cares about virtue-signalling and thinking he's better than everyone else. Like someone already said, he wanted the escapist back because he didn't like all those center-right people in management having the ability to fire extremely toxic SJWs. It's got nothing to do with money or good business or not alienating your customers. I truly believe Rusty Pitts doesn't give a single fuck about any of that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:18 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:10 pm
Like someone already said, he wanted the escapist back because he didn't like all those center-right people in management having the ability to fire extremely toxic SJWs.
He's already following the playbook
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:32 am

I mean, if he wants to fail hard I won't be the guy to stop him, you know.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:48 am

According to them their plan is not to be successful
Quite serious.
I mean, let's get real. It wouldn't make money. Running a web site that turns a profit requires a lot of resources, and there's just no real point in attempting that with a gaming site in this current financial environment. So it would be something done out of love for the creators and the community, nothing more.
To that end, what I'd want to do first is return all the brands to their creators. LRR would own Unskippable again, Bob would own The Big Picture, and so forth.
Then we clean the FUCK out of this place. Scorched earth, motherfuckers. I honestly don't understand why you're not already doing that. If this is YOUR site now, then make the community you WANT.
https://archive.fo/MGaVF

Honestly, if you hate Bob this is the best thing you could have hoped for.
Worst case scenario: He's going to end his deal with Geek.com to do videos for someone who will pay him even less
Best case scenario: Pitts is going to give him his old shows back in exchange for exclusivity, which means no more paypigs and, again, they'll pay him even less than what they used to.

Remember when Bob bragged about how The Escapist is in the toilet? He's going to learn firsthand just how badly they're in the toilet. A brief bit of hubris before he goes to hell.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:52 am

Scorched earth? Okay. There's being an idiot and then there's intentionally going full retard. He doesn't need the site to earn money? Don't worry about that, mate, it won't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!