Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:53 pm

Ah, there you have it. An unfiltered look at Blob. Alone, hunched over his phone. That's how he lives and will die. Sad!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Do you think his brother resents being his tard wrangler? The guy seems to be his only IRL contact
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:52 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:25 pm
Do you think his brother resents being his tard wrangler? The guy seems to be his only IRL contact
Reminds me of a certain other Internet Nobody.
Is Spoony dead yet?

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:39 pm
Blob is totally full of shit when he whines that he reviews capeshit only because it's his job. He has always been a massive Marvel fanboy and he never ever discusses arthouse films or pre-1970 films. The only thing that differentiates him from a "nerd" is he likes bland Oscar bait that pushes his neo-liberal views (e.g. Selma). Also, I'm sure he hasn't picked up a non-genre fiction book since he left college. Someone should try to get him to talk about literature. That would be a beautiful trainwreck. He likes to pretend he's cultured but he's no better than a 15 year old who just started to get into cinema.
He doesn't like books, because movies deliver more of an experience quicker. I'm not kidding, either he retweeted when Nash said that or said it himself, I can't remember which.
Oengae wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:16 am
Found this on foxdickfarms. Blob went to Cancun for his sister's wedding and predictably was a joyless fuck on his phone:

"Bob! Your brother in law is about to toss the garter, get over here!"
"Ugh, not right now, mom. I'm busy protecting proud woc's against alt-right Nazis"
"Bobby, you can pause your Call of Duty game and play back at the hotel!"
*eye roll* "I'm not playing some dudebro gamergater game, mother, I'm a verified geek cultural critic on twitter and I'm delivering hot takes to take down subhuman Middle Americans!"
"...Just get over here."
Just took a look and it's way sadder in context because you can see he's all by himself while everyone's having fun:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:38 am

Literally an empty table while everyone else has at least one person next to them. Everyone else is mingling and he's in a corner with his Jansport and his tablet.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:19 am

That's a perfect summary of Bob's life.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:50 am

The photo is begging to be meme'd.... but what to caption?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:23 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:17 pm
Just took a look and it's way sadder in context because you can see he's all by himself while everyone's having fun:

Is the chick in front of the photo Blob's sister? Surely not, she actually looks bangable. The guy looks far more like a relative (fat and balding), but one who actually leaves the house and therefore is way healthier than Blob.

Anyway, it's nice to see that Blob has made zero progress with his social skills since running to the car to play Game Boy at his grandmother's funeral all those decades ago. Self improvement is for jawks, not properly evolved humans of the future, right Blob? You don't need to learn how to talk to people. One of those feminist dangerhairs you white knight for on Twitter will jump on your dick and beg you to marry her eventually!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:41 am

Even the fat balding people in his family look way less spergy than he does.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:55 pm

The fat guy is Blobs brother, i think i have seen him in other pictures with blob. He seems like a nice guy, funny, both of them are very similar looking, yet one is a miserable cunt while the other seems rather nice.