Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:26 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:36 pm
Doubt The Donald would ever tell his wives they look like shit. Then again, I doubt Bob would either. He'd probably worship any wife he was lucky enough to get, whether she be abusive landwhale or (lol) Megan Fox, until the inevitable divorce
Well The Donald married attractive women. No reason to tell an attractive women she looks like shit unless you're negging, which only actually works on women who are batshit crazy to begin with.
And I'm sure Bob kisses the feet of any woman he talks to, since that is what his political current "enlightened" position requires of him, but he wouldn't actually date a woman in the same looks category as him, which is why he's alone. Like a proper male feminist, what Blob says about women and what he thinks are two very different things.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:57 am

He's mentioned the main reason he's pissed at wealthy republicans is that they have money and he doesn't. If he did, he'd probably try and get a sugar baby to live with him and watch him play Mario for the fiftieth time.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:53 am

Obviously he'd be singing a different tune if he were actually rich. Wouldn't change his circumstances much though. His trophy wife probably wouldn't fuck him. She'd probably wait for him to die so she can have all his money.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:48 am

After the first time he makes her dress up like the princess from captain N and just drools instead of touching her, she'll be getting some risin in his soda.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:15 am

Im sure he would be honores to be a cuck sonce its so liberating for feminists

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Has someone killed Blob yet (like hell I'm letting this cunt slip past the front page)?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Problem with Bob is that it's the same shit over and over, superior future this, worthless american that, Marvel movies sperging, yada yada yada. Don't get me wrong, there is no one I loathe more than Moviebob among these assholes, but he is always very samey, heck, people knew what he is going to say on his reviews before he can post it.

But this was a bit he posted a few days ago:

Yeah... I went to catholic school too (for a couple of years), yeah I had stuff confiscated (soccer ball) and I was sent to the principal for some misbehaviour (only once or twice... everybody did at one point).

So I conceed that Bob might have some "bad" memories... but utter hell? Not only that, notice that he didn't say a teacher said he had to go to therapy, but a group of them (he remember the names!)... that is concerning, and it goes beyond being bad at math if a bunch of teacher thinks you need to seek help.

And not only that, unless Bob was dealing with a hack, therapists don't usually recomend behavioral drugs (unless its ADD, which doesn't seem to be the case), and we've all know Bob has some serious anger issues he displays on twitter that has affected his life, as he lives alone, with very few friends (only his brother really, sometimes he meets up with other critics, but that is only superficial meet ups), and before this internet shit, he had trouble keepinga job, as he was fired a lot before that.

So... maybe he should have taken those meds huh? Because now not is he only bitter and and angry, but he is no where near to have the sucess to rub at his teachers' faces.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:44 pm

Blob is a cunt IRL as well. Nothing anyone couldn't have guessed. You're right about him being the same all the time. He doesn't even have any episodes like DSP that would be something new or is an interestingly broken wreck like Forky. He's just annoying in general and on purpose.
I feel like I've said all there's to say about him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:50 pm

He probably needed those meds. He reminds me of that "what happens when a 4chan shitposter goes to prison" youtube video. A massive sperge went autistic and tried to rape a girl at knifepoint. Then they were thrown into prison and couldn't cope with other prisoners. They soon found themselves in solitary for their own protection. Blob is that guy. His idea of "getting back at them with success" is hilarious. They wouldn't care and it was years ago. Most likely the teachers are old or dead now and don't even remember one fat autistic twat who sperged out every class period.

Blob's twitter rants alone demonstrate a lack of emotional stability.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:22 pm

Glad to see he is properly-evolved enough to hold grudges from when teachers and fellow students where mean to him at school.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette