Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pope Corky III

Re: Movieblob

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 pm

I was never really a Simpsons fan. I usually just hear "seasons 4-10" (which incidentally, that episode Blob refers to is in season 9) are the great ones, and just no quality whatsoever after that. I totally get why it would suck now but you'd think seasons 11-13 would be watchable.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:14 am

Even liberals don't like blob.

Courtesy of KF:

kiwi said: Moviebob's problem is that many of his views are actually very right wing.......but he thinks he is a leftist and is shocked when real leftists reject him.

-people are responsible for being poor
-global capitalism and woke capital are great
-only the richest, most powerful metropolitan areas matter
-some people are born stupid and we should hate and stigmatize them
-the obsolete must be crushed and left behind so that their betters can create a Superior Future

The fact that he associates all of these problems with white people helps him pass as a leftist to some degree, but at the end of the day these are right wing positions. And not just right wither either, borderline fascist. "I don't hate the real working class that is made up of trans women of color baristas, I just hate the vast majority of struggling Americans." Yeah, nice try Robert. So if moviebob is actually confused by how much hate he is getting then here is the answer.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:20 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:14 am
kiwi said: Moviebob's problem is that many of his views are actually very right wing.......but he thinks he is a leftist and is shocked when real leftists reject him.

-the obsolete must be crushed and left behind so that their betters can create a Superior Future

The fact that he associates all of these problems with white people helps him pass as a leftist to some degree, but at the end of the day these are right wing positions. And not just right wither either, borderline fascist. "I don't hate the real working class that is made up of trans women of color baristas, I just hate the vast majority of struggling Americans." Yeah, nice try Robert. So if moviebob is actually confused by how much hate he is getting then here is the answer.
I've been saying his left wing shit has been fake since 2011, the only difference between then and now is that at the time I thought it was doing it for clickbait reasons. Now I realise he is doing it because he wants to fit in with the elite, which is why he praised Hillary and shat on Bernie during the primaries.

He is an autistic Objectivist (is there any other kind) trying to act like a leftist to fit in, the problem is he is acting the way Libertarians see leftists and not how they actually are. You need to PRETEND you give a shit about the working class while actually thinking they are scum, not outright say it. He's not self righteous enough and far too blunt to fit in.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:01 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:20 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:14 am

I've been saying his left wing shit has been fake since 2011, the only difference between then and now is that at the time I thought it was doing it for clickbait reasons. Now I realise he is doing it because he wants to fit in with the elite, which is why he praised Hillary and shat on Bernie during the primaries.

He is an autistic Objectivist (is there any other kind) trying to act like a leftist to fit in, the problem is he is acting the way Libertarians see leftists and not how they actually are. You need to PRETEND you give a shit about the working class while actually thinking they are scum, not outright say it. He's not self righteous enough and far too blunt to fit in.
lmao political sperges on kiwi are really putting blob through the wringer on his polidicks:
Oh I've done a bit of thinking and I've come to the conclusion that Bob isn't just right wing, he's a bonafide Fascist. Specifically he's a Rexist, which is a variant from Belgium.

This is based on the following:
1. Leon Degrelle advocated for a moral renewal of the Belgian state. Bob here wants a "superior future" that will destroy the obsolete past and shows some level of nationalism. Both want to break down society and make a stronger one.
2. Rexism borrows from Integralism, an older Catholic idea popularized by another right-wing nationalist (but not fascist) Charles Maurras, where the authority in charge is designed to help the people, whether they want it to or not. Bob believes the Democrats know best, and believes that dissenters should be 'discouraged' from going against them. He essentially is advocating for a one party state which can remove your rights if you commit wrongthink.
3. Rexism is a corporatist ideology; they supported the idea that businesses, organizations, and other interest groups so on should on some level control society. Bob unflinchingly supports big business and idealizes a fascist style type of corporatism, where "Ideologically pure" businesses should be allowed to propagate and saturate society. This is based on his desire to suck Deng Xiaopeng's dong given his admiration of China's current model as well as his tribalism regarding brands.

Though you can argue he's also his own horrid beast and thus could be the author of Chipmanism, a Left version of Rexism. Mainly because despite those ties he still has his own oddities. Mainly in that he essentially advocates for a world revolution ala Marxism given he wants a unified world government. Though you could say that it's just an extension given Leon Degrelle despite being a Walloon and in a field full of seperatists like Verdinaso still supported a united Belgium, which does run against nationalism arguably.

In short, call Blob what he is: a Fascist and Rexist.
Seems to line up imo. : DDD

I never thought Blob was trolling, because the ideas were just too retarded and he's always been willing to die on whatever hill of retarded ideas he's got that day. Trolls won't do that. Blob is currently in a twitter slapfight with another feminist called Shaun, and he's REEEEing "betrayed me! betrayal! BETRAYED ME!" at the moderate-left feminists who at least nominally believe in not shitting openly on low-income whites.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:13 am

That kiwi thread about bob is solid stuff. Sexy Times Hitler doing the lords work.

Bob Chipman is a fucking degenerate. A fat ass racist shitbag that would probably piss his pants if he ever encountered one of his precious People Of Color.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:25 am

I forgot about this hot classic.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:30 am

If Blob was an expert in biology then he'd surely know eating all that sugar would cause him BIG problems!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:33 am

Lel "properly evolved" humans get diabeetus.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:36 am

Bob is an objectivist SJW. The worst of both worlds.

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:45 am

All that effort and he still hasn’t gotten into Sarqueesian’s panties.