Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Salmonella

Re: Movieblob

Post by Salmonella » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:45 pm
Yeah, I've never been particularly interested in DSP, either. How the hell do you have a whole subforum dedicated to him?
Salmonella wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:16 pm
There's some normal people there that just want to have a laugh at retarded people. But as a whole there's a reason we call them the foxdicks. Someone should create a running list of people who posted on there and ended up being lolcows themselves. I mean shit, Null himself used to have his own thread on 789chan
There's a reason there's not a dedicated foxdick thread on here and I assume it's because /cow/ basically became a refuge for people to bitch about Null. Which is entirely deserved, incidentally. He ruins everything he touches with his greasy fat fingers. CWCki forums, 8chan, even Chris Chan himself.
At one point Null had it set so that anyone who got banned was redirected to /cow/. I'll say this about Null, he's one of the only people who is a big enough loser to put up with all of the bullshit that running the foxdickfarms entails. Most of the other people who ran the previous iterations were cooler on a personal level, but they just didn't want to deal with all of the autism. Null is a NEET with no future and the foxdickfarms is all he has, so he can afford to deal with the lawsuits, doxxing, infamy, etc.

There's two specific instances that show how much of a failure Null is. He's basically dedicated his entire life to lolcow wrangling and programming. When he was fired from the Infinity Next project, 8chan was basically unusable, and they had to reverse engineer his autism to fix it. When a rapid lolcow escaped its pen and came to his house, he hid in the bathroom and had his mommy answer the door and chase it off.

Also, there's an entire DSP subform because he used to have the most dedicated trolls. A few years ago he had about 20 people who spent day and night stalking DSP and stirring up drama.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:40 pm

Salmonella wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:37 pm
I'll say this about Null, he's one of the only people who is a big enough loser to put up with all of the bullshit that running the foxdickfarms entails
That's not a good thing, bro
The fact that he's made the forum his life is a big reason why it's so shitty.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:07 pm

We know about the SOK, Salmonella. Kama used to be a member of them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:03 pm

Plus don't forget that Null looks and sounds like kiddy diddler.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:56 am

He's an IN (kinda). That look is assumed.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:24 pm

I saw Blob was on twitter openly advocating fascism again. Essentially, what he said was that he supports police brutality when it is used against right wingers. But he opposes it against muh communities of color. He almost exactly said "no bad tactics, only bad targets."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:24 pm
I saw Blob was on twitter openly advocating fascism again. Essentially, what he said was that he supports police brutality when it is used against right wingers. But he opposes it against muh communities of color. He almost exactly said "no bad tactics, only bad targets."
This surprises you?
That quote wasn't just one of his random dumb hot takes, it's a genuinely held belief

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:24 pm
I saw Blob was on twitter openly advocating fascism again.
If I got a cent every time I heard that...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:12 pm

He'll say shit like this every day but then play dumb when he's called out for being a fascist and a eugenicist and claim everyone is referencing some old tweet he claims was him complaining about traffic. :roll:

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:41 am

Just saw this tweet and it made me think of Blob. That's all.