Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
McGinnis

Re: Movieblob

Post by McGinnis » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:13 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 am
Never. The only jobs he might actually qualify for are way too low-class for him.
Hence 'humility'

He'd probably make more money and be more successful flipping burgers at Burger King than what he's doing now

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:50 am

I'd pay good money to read his manifesto ramblings against all those spiritually diseases subhumans he had to make Whoppers for.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:54 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:16 pm
Classic Blob. An impressively bad take.
Funny. I think it's Millennials who love and are addicted to social media. It's people my age who can't stop. They would most likely be the ones to be pissed off on just banning it without thinking why. Gen Z will know it's because it's not promoting Jewish propaganda and won't be banned if sold for that.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:40 pm

I guess my thing is when I think of grievances I'd have with China - its more in the line with Xi being a dictator, our dependence on them to produce our various crap, and Wuhan's culpability in Covid. Tiktok isn't high on my list.

Likewise, if I'm wanting gov't involvement in various companies right now - the first thing on my list would be to start breaking up these monopolies. Disney's a great example - but there's a shitton more than that.

I disagree with Gen Z being disengaged, too.

The cherry that makes this a terrible take is how much Blob's rationalizing sounds like copium.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:26 pm

TikTok should be banned and removed from all phones. No question about that. It's data collection and propaganda.
China bans pretty much all western social media wholesale. I don't see the controversy.

Are there bigger fish to fry? Sure. But banning TikTok should be an obvious correct decision.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:05 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:26 pm
I don't see the controversy
It's performative bullshit. They let China control key parts of the infrastructure, they let them control the food production and buy up farmland. I think China control 40% of America's power grid. But all of a sudden they care about Chinese infiltration when it comes to Nigtok? Fuck outta here

The real reason is because they don't control it. Because they don't control it, they can't censor it or use it as a propaganda vector for their goals.

Rest assured that this bill is not about banning Nigtok. This is really about seizing Twatter back from Elon Musk, and they will use the same law and the same logic to do it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 am

Fucking ban X or Twitter or whatever right along with it. This single case, I'm rarely in support of vague legal wording. Make it so that social media is legally bannable wholesale.
Fuck Fagbook. Insta, Snapchat, X and all the fucking rest! Throw WhatsApp in there as well. All fucking cancer! Round up the CEOs of those companies even, publicly execute them and whip all users with three strikes on the back and fifteen on the soles of their feet. Fuck all of that shit!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 am
Fuck Fagbook. Insta, Snapchat, X and all the fucking rest! Throw WhatsApp in there as well. All fucking cancer! Round up the CEOs of those companies even, publicly execute them and whip all users with three strikes on the back and fifteen on the soles of their feet. Fuck all of that shit!
The Glowniggers control most of those, and would never ban them. They don't control Nigtok, X/Twatter/whatever-the-fuck, (Let's get ready to) Rumble. This is why they want to ban the latter three.

It's not about social media being cancer, it's about glownigger control. Which should be concerning no matter how you feel about social media

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:21 am

Just like how NigTok is all about Xingping the Poo control. Fuck it all!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:35 am

Blob has gray hairs now. Not much longer!
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.