Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:25 am

The only reason it's not all Mahvel shit is the consoomer meme is getting to him
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:04 am

No Irishman dumb list do wanna see Uncut Gems though.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:12 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:25 am
The only reason it's not all Mahvel shit is the consoomer meme is getting to him
I've noticed over the years that he always has a few oscar bait movies in his top films lists. I think he does that intentionally, to try to stop people from pointing out his awful taste in movies. It would all be mahvul shit and movies about lesbians having sex (see his black swan review) if Blob was honest.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Yeah that one is just so on point you know it bothers him massively.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:57 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:04 am
No Irishman dumb list do wanna see Uncut Gems though.
He's still butthurt about Scorsese saying capeshit isn't kino, and Blob has some hangup about Netflix ever winning an Oscar. A Netflix movie got nominated last year and he was dead set against it too. My guess is if streaming killed theaters it would make Blob's job obsolete, and he wouldn't get any more press passes to movies and extra butter popcorn from a bucket bigger than his head.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:12 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:12 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
I've noticed over the years that he always has a few oscar bait movies in his top films lists. I think he does that intentionally, to try to stop people from pointing out his awful taste in movies. It would all be mahvul shit and movies about lesbians having sex (see his black swan review) if Blob was honest.
I mean I didn’t give enough of a shit to actually watch the entire movie, but blue is the warmest color had some pretty awesome lesbian scenes. They claimed they used “prosthetics” in some scenes but I don’t buy it.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Oengae wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:57 pm
My guess is if streaming killed theaters it would make Blob's job obsolete
It's already obsolete
Oengae wrote:
and he wouldn't get any more press passes to movies and extra butter popcorn from a bucket bigger than his head.
He just barely gets press passes now. He was on twatter a few years ago asking 'How do I get press pass?'

Every film being on streaming instead of theatres would make his job significantly easier but he doesn't want it because this is the same guy crying about Toys R' Us going out of business. If there's no more cinemas that's a piece of his childhood that's gone
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:44 pm

That's a pretty dull list of best films if he's going for a contrarian angle. I'd be more interested in a list by that guy who cried during the Star Wars trailer.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Oengae wrote:
Blob has some hangup about Netflix ever winning an Oscar. A Netflix movie got nominated last year and he was dead set against it too.
Netflix has won Oscars though. Not Best Picture, but Cuaron got Best Director for Roma. Spielberg got really butthurt about Netflix's recognition, so Bugman Bob probably is in agreement with him.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Netflix replacing theaters is fine with me. It just means quality rips will be available right away (I don't watch shitty nigger-quality camshit).
Is Spoony dead yet?