Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:09 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:59 am
Some people on KF were talking about how blob envies and hates redlettermedia. He shit-talked them a fair bit on twatter. I'm just going to post this one cool meme they made:

The idea Blob thinks his overthinker/in blob we trust vlaghs are as good as Plinkett is hilarious to me.
They forgot something. RLM actually have a studio, not just their mother's basement that they claim is a studio
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:11 am

And RLM actually made independent films people liked. All Blob has are his autism skits that even his hardcore fans cringe at.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:58 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:47 pm
EDIT: Kinda funny that you put in a bunch of random NES characters but no Waluigi.
Waluigi was never part of Glorious Brooklyn Era Mario and is therefore haram. I'm not even sure if Blob even knows Waluigi is a thing.
Well Waluigi was introduced in the N64 multiplayer focused spin offs like Mario Tennis and Mario Party. Since Bob has no friends, he wouldn't know about those.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:01 pm

"I am a bitter virgin in my mom's basement that spews hate all day and wants 80% of the US population slaughtered. Why don't people like me as much as funny spoof video guy?"
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:46 pm

He actually admitted he's miserable pretty much all the time. We knew this, of course, but it's nice to get confirmation
Also, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Bob older than his brother?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:50 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:59 am
Some people on KF were talking about how blob envies and hates redlettermedia. He shit-talked them a fair bit on twatter. I'm just going to post this one cool meme they made:

The idea Blob thinks his overthinker/in blob we trust vlaghs are as good as Plinkett is hilarious to me.
Remind me what "torpedoed his career over stupid internet slapfight" was? Unless that's a Gamergate reference, in which case, too obtuse to be dank.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:51 pm

It's exactly that. His employer told him to shut the fuck up and yet he kept talking
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:01 pm
"I am a bitter virgin in my mom's basement that spews hate all day and wants 80% of the US population slaughtered. Why don't people like me as much as funny spoof video guy?"
I wonder when he'll join Spoony and Dobson among the properly-evolved ranks of idiots that got banned from twitter.
drisko wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:58 am
Well Waluigi was introduced in the N64 multiplayer focused spin offs like Mario Tennis and Mario Party. Since Bob has no friends, he wouldn't know about those.
I would pay good money to hear him talk about how Mario Tennis is the "Thinking man's tennis".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:37 pm

>this is why i didn't follow my brother into engineering
>implying he isn't just too dumb
>implying his ideas are smart and would get him into trouble for being too smart
>dreams of assaulting people over his impotent rage
>doesn't realise he's dumb

WEW LAD!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:28 pm
I would pay good money to hear him talk about how Mario Tennis is the "Thinking man's tennis".
I'd rather hear him talk about the "thinking man's fetish."