Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 pm
>Claims superiority
>Nearly forty
>Has 'beetus
>Still lives with parents
>Can't be earning more than $24,000 a year
>Went to University to do Film Editing
>Doesn't even know how to use a greenscreen properly
>Is actually more of a waste of space than the working class drones he hates due to aforementioned reasons
Do we know that Moviebob still lives with his parents? I seem to remember him denying that (I could be remember wrong). Granted, he could be making that up, but I am curious if we have definite reason to believe he lives with his parents.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:53 pm

Some guy on twitter grilled him on that and Blob admitted that his "basement apartment" is actually his parent's basement.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:56 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:50 pm
Do we know that Moviebob still lives with his parents? I seem to remember him denying that (I could be remember wrong). Granted, he could be making that up, but I am curious if we have definite reason to believe he lives with his parents.
Technically parent because his dad's dead. But yes. Like Kugel said, he was accused of living in his parents' basement and instead of denying living with his parents he said 'Well actually it's not basement it's a studio filled with books, films and comics'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:10 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:56 pm
Technically parent because his dad's dead. But yes. Like Kugel said, he was accused of living in his parents' basement and instead of denying living with his parents he said 'Well actually it's not basement it's a studio filled with books, films and comics'
The irony is that if Blob didn't live in one of those "superior, advanced" cities where the cost of living is so high, he could afford an apartment of his own for what he makes. All his problems really are self inflicted by his own shittiness.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:10 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:56 pm
The irony is that if Blob didn't live in one of those "superior, advanced" cities where the cost of living is so high, he could afford an apartment of his own for what he makes. All his problems really are self inflicted by his own shittiness.
Like Bob would ever move someplace that isn't filled with white people he can sneer at.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:20 pm

I'd love to read Blob Chipman blogposts from his house in the middle of a minority ghetto. I want to see how he rationalizes urban crime with his worldviews.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:22 pm

He'd never leave his house. Y'know, sort of like now except he'd be living in a ghetto
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:38 am

He could easily live in Compton. They've got delivery pizza, he's got nothing any self-respecting nigger would ever steal and down in his basement he'd be safe from stray bullets as well. Easy peazy lemon squeezy.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:38 am
He could easily live in Compton. They've got delivery pizza, he's got nothing any self-respecting nigger would ever steal and down in his basement he'd be safe from stray bullets as well. Easy peazy lemon squeezy.
Not even the TV he watches movies on?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:35 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:16 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:38 am
Not even the TV he watches movies on?
Damn, you're right. They might just think he's too pathetic to steal from in general if he's lucky. God knows no nigger is going to stroll through the hood with a freshly stolen Mario figure.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!