Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Sat May 05, 2018 4:54 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:00 am

God, this is just insufferable.

On a side note, Blob talks about the Simpsons episode in question where they have that aside about Apu and apparently part of the plot is making fun of academics for enjoying old literature, which sounds like cancer. Of course Blob thinks its hilarious.
So is Bob going to attack King of the Hill next since Kahn isnt voiced by an actual Laotian? Is Samurai Jack racist now because an Asian isn't voicing Jack? Oh wait, I forgot Asians don't count as "People of Color" to bigots like Bob Chipman.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat May 19, 2018 6:51 am

Just got out of Deadpool 2 and I can already hear him whining about it.
SpoilerShow
So the plot is, instead of being from the far future, Cable is only from a few decades ahead but it's still post-apocalyptic because of environmental damages. Anyway, his wife and daughter are killed so he travels back in time to present day when the killer was just a teenage boy to kill him, thereby ensuring his family live. Coincidentally, Deadpool's wife gets killed so Wade decides to give being in X-Men a shot and his first case just happens to involve said kid.

See, the kid was part of a mutant rehabilitation house where they try to cure the powers through abuse (Guess X-Men 3 really was knocked out of continuity) and the kid wants to go back and kill the headmaster. In Cable's time, he does so and enjoys it so much he becomes a mass murderer but Deadpool realises right now he's just a scared teenager who's angry over what happened to him and thinks if they talk the kid down before he kills the headmaster, Cable's family will be saved without murder.
So why would Bob hate this? Simple, it goes against his 'bad people are always irredeemable' narrative. I can see him siding with Cable, which is hilarious considering in his black and white thinking Cable was meant to be the middle ground between Xavier and Magneto, and assuming Deadpool was supposed to learn a lesson about not being so naive rather than Cable learning a lesson that if you give an abused kid a chance you can undo the damage.

Though it does take a few shots at the DCEU so I can see him loving it for that.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 19, 2018 10:19 am

There's a simpler reason for him hating it: it's a Marvel property but the film wasn't made by Disney. He hates the X-Men movies because he thinks they're enjoyed by 'dudebros' or some other nonsense.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 10:50 am

Bob will hate Cable for the same reason his rapist mentor friend Devin Faraci hates strong white male characters: Bob Chipman has massive Daddy Issues.

Post by Guest » Sun May 20, 2018 2:43 am

Guest wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 4:54 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:00 am

God, this is just insufferable.

On a side note, Blob talks about the Simpsons episode in question where they have that aside about Apu and apparently part of the plot is making fun of academics for enjoying old literature, which sounds like cancer. Of course Blob thinks its hilarious.
So is Bob going to attack King of the Hill next since Kahn isnt voiced by an actual Laotian? Is Samurai Jack racist now because an Asian isn't voicing Jack? Oh wait, I forgot Asians don't count as "People of Color" to bigots like Bob Chipman.
Hey, Bob could talk about that episode where Kahn's daughter can't get into college because affirmative action discriminates against asiaHAHAHAHA. Just kidding. It will be a cold day in hell before Bob acknowledges a nuanced argument that goes against his worldview made by people who are so obviously smarter than him. Better stick to battling strawmen on twatter.
drisko wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 6:51 am
So why would Bob hate this? Simple, it goes against his 'bad people are always irredeemable' narrative. I can see him siding with Cable, which is hilarious considering in his black and white thinking Cable was meant to be the middle ground between Xavier and Magneto, and assuming Deadpool was supposed to learn a lesson about not being so naive rather than Cable learning a lesson that if you give an abused kid a chance you can undo the damage.
Honestly I can see Bob supporting the kid killing the headmaster. He's a spiteful, hateful, impotent cunt after all and mutant rehabilitation is clearly a parallel of rehabilitation of muh gays. This movie is about encouraging someone to NOT kill Mike Pence?! How dare they?!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue May 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (53.82 KiB) Viewed 674 times
Blob tryna scold people for not acting their age. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Tue May 22, 2018 1:46 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 1:21 pm
Capture.PNG

Blob tryna scold people for not acting their age. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Once again Blob is completely immune to irony.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue May 22, 2018 3:27 pm

I can't wait until he's in his 50s or 60s and wakes up one day to realize that he spent the better part of his life bitching about various forms of entertainment and promoting the idea of euthanizing everyone he disagrees with.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue May 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Moviebob wrote:Dude you're FORTY
It always astonishes me how Bob never thinks to hold a mirror up to himself before he spouts shit all over the internet. It really shouldn't but it does.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 22, 2018 4:20 pm

He's basically like Spoony, except he hasn't really found an arch-nemesis to project his own rotten personality into.

Also lol @ "Can someone like... help him?". I don't even want to know how he would "help" people like Kanye...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette