Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Oengae

Re: Movieblob

Post by Oengae » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:01 am

Salmonella wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:34 pm
If he ever got remotely famous he'd be cannibalized by his own tribe so fast.

He makes perverted comments about female video game characters all the time. Which is both pathetic and haram.

My guess that's why he isn't more famous. He's already a laughing stock on twitter, and if there's any YouTubers thinking about collabing with him at this point they're getting pulled aside and quietly told associating with him is career suicide.

Even the Escapist barely uses him. He has Escape to the Movies and The Big Picture, while Jack from RLM has a game review series and does LPs and Civil War with Yahtzee despite being newer to the site. My only guesses to why Blob is still there is either he has a contract, he does it for free, or Piss Potts is still pulling strings behind the scenes despite having stepped down as EIC for a while now.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:31 am

It's because of Piss Potts. Movieblob was fired under Archon and re-hired under Piss Potts.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:57 am

Oengae wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:01 am
Yahtzee
Is he an open turbocuck like Robert and AIDS Moby, or does he keep his mouth shut about polidicks and muh gaymurgayte?
I have never watched him, he looked like a Razorfist with (even) shittier taste.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:10 am

Complicity wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:57 am
Is he an open turbocuck like Robert and AIDS Moby, or does he keep his mouth shut about polidicks and muh gaymurgayte?
I have never watched him, he looked like a Razorfist with (even) shittier taste.
Yahtzee used to do a Let's Play series with an Australian friend when he lived there. In a lot of the episodes he'd shit on SJWs. When gaymurgayte came around he said he'd never side with the side that censors and later, when mentioning gg discussion being censored on 4chan and moved to 8chan, said he's finding it difficult to stay neutral.

Yahtzee generally keeps his mouth shut about most things and is pretty much the opposite of MovieBob in every conceivable way. I strongly doubt that Yahtzee actually likes him

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm

Yahtzee's Let's Drown Out videos were a lot more enjoyable than ZP. I'm not saying he should have become a lazy bitch streamer like SBFP Pat, but I would have liked to see Yahtz continue to make those ausfag videos talking about random shit with his nerd friends. Esgaypissed content is super fucking cynical by comparison.

Let's Drown Out Papers Please is genuinely funny. I don't like the game at all, but he roleplays a mean-spirited asshole stuck in a menial job well. Almost as if...
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:57 pm

How in the world does this doofus making 3k a month from patreon?

If INs have taught me anything, its that a whole lot of people are willing to just throw their money away.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:08 pm

Salmonella wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:57 pm
How in the world does this doofus making 3k a month from patreon?
Nice grammer asshole.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:50 pm

Salmonella wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:57 pm
If INs have taught me anything, its that a whole lot of people are willing to just throw their money away.
It's probably his personal posse of Cucksons he accumulated during his klessik Game Overthinker days.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:07 pm

He got them when he got fired from the essgaypist. I think it was around 3.5k when he started it but slowly dropped over time. The ones that still defend him pull the "I may not agree with everything he says, but I respect him as a movie reviewer", which I'm sure they'd say about the latest cancelled author/writer/actor this week. The rest forgot they're paying each month like most people who sign up for a subscription plan.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:29 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:50 pm
These days I probably score like 95-98 on any real IQ test.
To be fair, that would be a really good achievement from a nigger.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.