Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun May 26, 2019 1:30 pm

Bob thinks he's Rocky
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun May 26, 2019 1:31 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:56 am
Kama wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:53 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:44 am
Some facts:
1. Blob doesn't own a gun.
2. Blob doesn't have access to a gun in his mother's basement.
3. Blob has never fired a gun in his life.
It's just good that he doesn't own a gun since he probably would accidentally kill someone since he doesn't know how to use one.
He would certainly call it an "accident" after shooting up the local christian church where all the "jawks" hang out.
So you're saying Blob is one of those types that want to ban AR-15s. Unless he can use one to kill innocent people... I mean fascists? Sounds like Blobbo to me though I still imagine he'd suck worse than Randy Stair did.

Post by Guest » Sun May 26, 2019 1:50 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:17 am
I think it's less about keeping the IN dream alive than it is having power to flaunt over other people to bully them with. SJWs have social power via social media and HR positions in corporations and mass media. Blob would snap on that swastika if we were living in an alternate history where the nazis won and took over the world. Blob is ultimately a super conformist piece of shit who THINKS he's a revolutionary. He's the definition of Mr. Bezmenov's useful idiot.

Ideas like fascism, eugenics and euthanasia appeal to Blob because they are the ultimate exercise of power over another person. Blob faps to the idea of someday being the one who will decide who lives and who dies. Most of his power fantasies on the internet ultimately boil down to his desire to exercise unrestrained power over someone else. He sells it on ideological grounds aka "conservatives shouldn't have any rights and liberals should control everything" but I think what really gets him off is the idea HE will control everyone else and they will all obey HIM. Not some ideological bullshit about whose ideas are better.

I differ with Kugel and Poonoo in that I do think Blob believes some of what he says. I don't think he's completely cynical. He's a very damaged and autistic brain and I've given up trying to understand him, but I think what I'm saying about his lust for power is ultimately what everything boils down to. It's even better because he clearly has no power in his real life. He's a joke outside of his hugbox and cuts a frankly ridiculous figure.
So the bullied have all the power now and they see it as their big chance to get back at all the evil bullies that made fun of them and beat them up in school? I guess movies like Revenge of the Nerds taught them well then if they really want petty revenge like that.

The actual funny thing is that the only people I see talking about fascism like the way Blob thinks it is with eugenics, euthanasia, concentration camps, and actual genocide are leftists and SJWs like Blob himself.Who think they're this modern day, real life BJ Blascowitz saving America from cyborg Hitler. I've seen absolutely no one on the right unironically acting like /pol/tards and /pol/tards shouldn't be taken seriously in the first place. They're just LARPers and everyone knows it. It sounds to me like the concentration camps are more a wet dream of Blob and other SJWs to deal with their enemies.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2019 3:06 pm

The commies put the leftover concentration camps to good use. Not to mention the gulags. To claim that mass incarceration and euthanasia are somehow exclusive right wing things is intellectually dishonest at best.

Sure, tictac, he does believe some of the things he's saying. He absolutely hates the working class unironically and thinks he's better than them. He also actually wants to exterminate those people or at least see them exterminated for him.
All I'm saying is that he doesn't care what ideological movement or whatever political origin does that. He'd back any group if they would facilitate those goals.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 26, 2019 3:58 pm

Says a lot considering this was posted a few pages back

Post by Guest » Sun May 26, 2019 10:00 pm

Fat guys grow beards to hide their double chin.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 26, 2019 10:27 pm

That's muscle popping out of his head, he grows the beard to not make guys to jealous.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 26, 2019 10:29 pm

Like Poonoo pointed out, he bragged about benching x amount of weight and then when a fan asked him to elaborate, basically admitted he lied and just moves shit around in his house mom's basement. He's pure dunning-kruger.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun May 26, 2019 10:38 pm

I bet he calls it the Blob cave.

Post by Guest » Sun May 26, 2019 10:50 pm

He calls it a studio apartment. No joke.