Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:22 pm

"Tweets are not actions" if Blob actually believed that he wouldnt be such a prolific keyboard warrior.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:08 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 pm
GOTG2 was more of the same honestly. I think it was the first Marvel movie I walked out of with a 'meh'. Yes, this is including Thor: Dark World. The first one was 'different' and with a pop culture spin that, honestly, infected MCU movies to the point where they're telling us we should feel nostalgic for grunge music.... fucking grunge music.
It was more of the same but cranked up to eleven, to the point that I was taken out of the movie and the smugness of the filmakers, when it stops being funny because the thing got way too try hard and all you could hear was the "look how clever/funny I am" chuckles from the people behind the camera (and in front as well).

And it abused the fuck out of "hey guuuuuiizzee, remember david hasselhoff, pac-man, ELO"

And why do they want to make a third one? they already resolved the story of Peter Quill and I think the p´lan was to make it about Gamora, but she is dead, and not Thanos finger snapped, so they are going to do the back to life bullshit from the comics?

The only reason on why I would watch a third movie is to see Adam Warlock, the guy who defeats Thanos in the comics (instead of Captain Marvel). But honestly, I'm really burned out on this Marvel cinematic universe crap, gonna watch the Endgame and be done with it for good.

But honesly, glad for Gunn, go do your movie buddy, twitter bullshit shouldn´t affect anyone.
Last edited by rpgworm on Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:00 am

rpgworm wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:08 am
But honesly, glad for Gunn,
Why?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:06 am

rpgworm wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:08 am

But honesly, glad for Gunn, go do your movie buddy, twitter bullshit should affect anyone.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:08 am

Honestly, I only care in as much as I hate MovieBob and want to deny him even the brief state of temporary satisfaction he gets from knowing he got his way.

Apart from that, I couldn't care less if they hire Gunn back. Couldn't care less if they make another Guardians, or if they make another million Guardians. I'll never watch them. It's hilarious that this is what MovieBob gets worked up about. At the end of the day, like I said, another shitty blockbuster film in the world isn't going to change the fact that he's a loser, his life is an abject failure and if he had any sense he'd really consider killing himself
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:04 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:08 am
Honestly, I only care in as much as I hate MovieBob and want to deny him even the brief state of temporary satisfaction he gets from knowing he got his way.
I despise Moviebob, but I disagree. I say give Moviebob and his ilk everything they want. You want cardboard female superheroes? You want the next 20 Marvel movies about Miss marvel? You want the next captain america to be a tranny? You want the next Star Wars movie to be about a jedi otherkin?

Done. I say give in everything they demand, cave on to every single whim these social media parasites decide to be angry that particular day. They will never stop griefing, never stop with the cultural policing and more importantly, they will never be satisfied. They will have to be constantly uping each other to see who is the most diverse, who is the better ally, who would never punch down, who is the most body positive and keep doing this until creativity is dead and nothing but overbearing, self-rigthous smut is left for these shallow husks of people to consume.

Make they win, make them to be ever so "in the right side of history", and make them to ever hungry for more, doing so you make their presence to be so insufferable that it is impossible to even hold a simple conversation. In the end, let them burn every single social media with their policing until there is nothing more than themselves, this echo chamber of self satisfied cretins who masquerade as benevolent but play bully under the guise of progress .

And then... watch them, watch them growing to be ever more miserable, because they were always miserable to begin with and make them to be in this constant need for more of these pathetic wins and demands over pop culture that they value oh so much but it is nothing but a hollow reflection of themselves.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:09 am

See, my problem with that is: that's pretty much what Bob got growing up and look at him. He's a spoiled child, like most of them, who needs to be told 'no'.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:21 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:09 am
See, my problem with that is: that's pretty much what Bob got growing up and look at him. He's a spoiled child, like most of them, who needs to be told 'no'.
He is lonely, angry man, who has no life outside his social media bullshit, who hangs around his bother's family for some vague illusion of beloging, frustaded that he wasn't rewarded with recognition he thinks he deserves and is paranoid of being disliked because he can't actually connect with people but is starving for attention

Moviebob got what he deserves, and he will continue to do so. To perpetuate this social media fight he engages only prevents him for pursing a fufilling life he thinks he deserves, but never nade any effort to it, and so he will grow more and more miserable.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:25 am

rpgworm wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:21 am
is paranoid of being disliked
I wouldn't call that paranoia
rpgworm wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:21 am
Moviebob got what he deserves, and he will continue to do so. To perpetuate this social media fight he engages only prevents him for pursing a fufilling life he thinks he deserves, but never nade any effort to it, and so he will grow more and more miserable.
He'd never pursue that life anyway.
He's a bitter, hateful man. You don't give someone like that what they want. What they want is usually for other people to suffer at their expense
Kugelfisch wrote:

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:14 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:22 pm
I posted this on the other entertainment but I suppose it deserves a spot here as well.
Anybody bring up Rosaenne Barr to the pig?