Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: Movieblob

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:26 am

Is Blob implying with those tweets that black people don't work?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:26 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:51 am
Not exactly, he wants every one on earth to dedicate their lives to the only things he thinks are worthy pursuits, those being creating entertainment or furthering science. The reason he wants this future is because he believes that, as a critic, he would be an integral part of this society he envisions. He would never make anything himself, just comment on those that do, and therefore make things better.
Leaving his delusions aside, I'd be very interested to know what kind of calibre of art or entertainment he envisions being created in a world where people don't do anything except create art and entertainment, criticise said art, or pursue his own fetishised ideal of 'science'

This is all hypothetical of course, I know we put more thought into his beliefs and ideals than MovieBob ever did.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:05 pm

Blob is wilfully ignorant about the fact that those mediocre whites he deems unworthy of assisting in rising above are instead replaced by inferior non-whites. That's true for the USA and even more true for Europe.
Tell me, Blob, how some sandnigger population that in the majority can't even read, has no education, is of borderline retarded intelligence due to incest, is fiercely anti-science and lazy would further your dreams of scientific revolution?
You resent Billy-Bob so much because he makes you feel grossly inadequate that you rather import people that are even worse, just so you have somebody you can lord over and hope they vote your favourite, regressive candidate.

I've said it before: Blob wants Helter Skelter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:24 pm

Blob mentioned this when he got diabetus, but he's hoping for some science fantasy to save him. He wants to be able to transfer his soul/consciousness into a computer and live on forever. If you ever watch his recent Overthinker vids (I don't blame you if you don't), but he shows himself as like a jedi ghost wearing a bathrobe.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:26 pm
Leaving his delusions aside, I'd be very interested to know what kind of calibre of art or entertainment he envisions being created in a world where people don't do anything except create art and entertainment, criticise said art, or pursue his own fetishised ideal of 'science'

This is all hypothetical of course, I know we put more thought into his beliefs and ideals than MovieBob ever did.
There's a somewhat old joke or meme where someone tells an SJW "you do realize that 1984 is a cautionary tale and not an instruction manual, right?" With Bob, it's frighteningly accurate. Right down to the working class being considered subhuman by the enlightened elite. Called Proles (proletariat) in the book.

Because of the whole thought crime thing, the book addresses it. There's actually a ministry dedicated to entertainment, etc, and one of the characters works on the machine that generates the outlines for party-approved novels. It's described as a series of crank-operated rotating cylinders. She gets her arm caught in it at one point.

I hate to just parrot a famous example, but I really can't see it working all that much differently with everything he wants.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:03 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:24 pm
Blob mentioned this when he got diabetus, but he's hoping for some science fantasy to save him. He wants to be able to transfer his soul/consciousness into a computer and live on forever. If you ever watch his recent Overthinker vids (I don't blame you if you don't), but he shows himself as like a jedi ghost wearing a bathrobe.
The sad part is that we're, realistically, most of the way there. I've been through it myself. Feel free to crack the jokes, I've heard 'em. I was overweight, but yeah, never to Bob's levels.

Here's what they tell you unless you're really far gone when it's found:

Here's a pill. Take it X times a day. It'll sort out your blood, which'll give you more energy and help curb your hunger aside from, you know, keeping your organs from dying.

Here's another. It's a buffer to protect your kidneys in case something goes wrong. Take it with the first.

Here's some educational material that turns your eating habits into a bit of math dealing with sugars and how fast specific things will release it into your system. You are now in better control of your body's functions than before. Just don't be dumb about it.

Oh, it's a constant irritant, but it's honestly fairly minor, and he's already been 'saved.'

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:45 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:51 am
What's hilarious is that he's fully aware that there's already an excess of critics on YT but he's under the impression that he would stand above the rest, even if there were only a limited amount of career options. Because delusions.
He believes that pondering about this "glorious" utopia will automatically make him a father figure and member of the upper echelon. He doesn't even consider the fact that he doesn't really create, or that anything he creates is rubbish.
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:26 am
Is Blob implying with those tweets that black people don't work?
How many black people has Blob even seen, anyways?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:06 pm

Woke Moviebob would be the first one to shit in his Mario diapers if a "Person of Color" that didn't work in a fast food place came up to him.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:07 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:45 pm
How many black people has Blob even seen, anyways?
As many as time's he's seen his toes.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:57 pm

Bob makes over 4k on Patreon, I just checked. And maybe a bit more on that Geek.com gig he has (I think that is more for his pride than anything else), and he can't aford a decent computer?

Mind you, what he really needs is just rig to render his ideos, which don't have any demanding plug in, effects, nothing. Not to mention he doesn't game or do anything more demanding on his computer.

So why is he whining about this shit? He doesn't have kids, wife, nobody, and he lives in a basement apartment, which are usually very cheap...

How come the superior being can't even aford a decent computer?