Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:02 am
Thinker, artist, inventor, scientist, creator, doer, dreamer, maker? Blob is none of these.
What a busy list of who supposedly is the future. Let's clean it up a bit and delete the stuff that doesn't actually mean anything.
Thinker
Artist
Inventor
Scientist
Creator
Doer
Dreamer
Maker
Funnily, he'd not consider anyone who acts out an actual craft like a baker, farmer or a steelworker a "Maker" or "Doer". Instead, he'd consider himself one, despite being the poster child of inaction when it comes to influencing the world. It's also always hilarious when he talks about incompetent rage during one of his twitter spazz-outs.

Lovely how he got called out. Blob is a simpleton that consumes media and food like a swine with little regard to quality. In fact, the simpler and more shit it is, the better he likes it. Don't bother to make an intelligent or interesting movie or fix a fine meal. Just pour leftovers into the trough and hear him oink about it.

Where's Clinton getting the idea of rising dictatorships? We're at an all-time low of active dictators in power all over the world.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:07 pm

but muh drumpffff

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:26 pm

Bob Chipman is the embodiment of American stupidity and ignorance. I bet he doesn't know jack shit about how economic policy works, he doesn't have any useful skills for job market, he only speaks one language and he would be completely fucked if other people wouldn't take care of him. And he thinks he matters a LOT. :lol:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:32 pm

The funniest part was how he thinks the future belongs to him. He has no wife, no children. How exactly does the future belong to him when he'll never propagate his DNA and thus survive into the future?
Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:34 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:25 am
Honestly, the beauty of {{{Goldberg's}}} tweets cannot be understated. They weren't even directed at Bob and yet they managed to hit him on both fronts. Both as a fat fuck who eats nothing but shit, and as an uncultured pleb who watches nothing but shit.
/{{{ourjew}}}/
I wouldn't go that far
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:39 am

Geek.com must really not care that the editing is *this* bad.

I mean look at this shit. I'm starting to lose count of the lazy, shitty cuts. The reason I said Lindsay's Hobbit bideo sounded smooth and edited (in response to Mad Bum's post from an eon ago), was I suppose in comparison to Blob, who doesn't seem to have the grasp on audio editing that you're average communications student gains their freshman year. This is the super-genius that will lead us into utopia so long as we kill all the poor people? Fuck off.

(speak of the devil, he goes on a rant about the working class midway thru this video).
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:52 am

It's not for Geek, it's his personal channel so they don't give a fuck.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:00 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:26 pm
Bob Chipman is the embodiment of American stupidity and ignorance. I bet he doesn't know jack shit about how economic policy works, he doesn't have any useful skills for job market, he only speaks one language and he would be completely fucked if other people wouldn't take care of him. And he thinks he matters a LOT. :lol:
Someone made the point that the Democrat party could destroy itself overnight (not that there is much to salvage from the "fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl" brand) if they were to make Spoony it's mascot. The same evidently applies to Chipman.

Of course Chipman doesn't have any useful skills and is painfully unintelligent, and he doesn't care. He have the dogma of political correctness to fill the void. All He have to do to in order to assert his dominance over those "unenlightened" by liberalism is constantly find some phony reason to be aggrieved and use it to cudgel them. Bonus points if he projectiles-vomit a "right side of history" strawman (which he does a lot on his twitter feed to the point of psychosis) to justify his perpetual self-victimhood and platitude of personality disorders.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:06 am

I have to point out that Blob still watches, likes and buys seasons of the simpsons. Including recent seasons. He'll complain about south park being shitty all day long, but his alternative is the fucking simpsons. He actually likes SJW loudmouth Lisa and thinks the show needs more of that, not less.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:30 am

They finally stopped printing Simpsons DVD's at season 17 but then two years later they came back with 18, and now I know who the fuck is buying them.
However, one of my deep shames is owning season 11. (sneedposters need not reply)

clickKunst

Post by clickKunst » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:22 am

The Japan episode in 11 is alright. It is a shocking season though.

Edit. Just checked that the Japan episode is 10. Season 11 is complete shit.