Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:48 pm

This nigga {{{Goldberg}}} cut Bob to the core
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:50 pm

>food analogies
I've had enough of these fats.
I can't parse Movieblobs pseude-speak, is he just trying to justify his shit taste?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:51 pm

Of course he is.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:34 pm

I've read that thing three times and I still have no idea what that fat fuck is trying to say. "Maybe not, but maybe" what the fuck is THAT supposed to mean, friendo?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:45 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:48 pm
This nigga {{{Goldberg}}} cut Bob to the core
Bob is all over the place here taking his analogy ultra literally and rambling about Miramax in the 90s and Uma Thurman. He is not writing his point coherently because he knows he is fucking wrong and is panicking at being called out as a fraud who only watches shit made for popcorn swallowing plebs who will forget about the movie they just watched in a month. It ruins his image as this intellectual art critic, and humbles him for a second as the untermensch he really is before he deludes himself again.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:03 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:45 pm
Bob is all over the place here taking his analogy ultra literally and rambling about Miramax in the 90s and Uma Thurman. He is not writing his point coherently because he knows he is fucking wrong and is panicking at being called out as a fraud who only watches shit made for popcorn swallowing plebs who will forget about the movie they just watched in a month. It ruins his image as this intellectual art critic, and humbles him for a second as the untermensch he really is before he deludes himself again.
His rambling kind of reminds me of this Futurama bit

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:25 am

Honestly, the beauty of {{{Goldberg's}}} tweets cannot be understated. They weren't even directed at Bob and yet they managed to hit him on both fronts. Both as a fat fuck who eats nothing but shit, and as an uncultured pleb who watches nothing but shit.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:35 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:52 am
Niggas it's time to stop talking about space x.
I tried to find something really juicy to post, but blob's twitter is so fucking bloated with trash retweets and general shitlib crying.
I wanna know why these fems are heroes. Did they save someone from something? I hope it's not just because they have a vagina.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:45 pm

it's always the magic vagina
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:34 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:25 am
Honestly, the beauty of {{{Goldberg's}}} tweets cannot be understated. They weren't even directed at Bob and yet they managed to hit him on both fronts. Both as a fat fuck who eats nothing but shit, and as an uncultured pleb who watches nothing but shit.
/{{{ourjew}}}/