Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:24 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:56 pm
I never watched Spongebob so I don't get the joke aside from a series of Blob tweets of him being a Nazi fuck.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:01 pm

Its heeeeeeere

Notes:

Blob thinks Age of Ultron was too grimdark. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How the fuck does someone think that movie was too grimdark. I still remember when he tweeted out that Ultron was on par with Godfather Part II when it came out, which is inaccurate. :lol:

Sounds like there are a shitton of lame jokes in this one too, which is what I always complain about with these stupid movies. One of the things I liked about Black Panther was that there really weren't any. Joss Whedon was a mistake.

The movie sounds like bullshit masturbation and it also sounds like its way too long. I'm dumb, so I'll probably see it Thursday anyway.
Last edited by CuckTurdginson on Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:20 pm

Ah yes, another Blob video to not watch.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:26 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:24 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:56 pm
I never watched Spongebob so I don't get the joke aside from a series of Blob tweets of him being a Nazi fuck.
Fucking Kiwi millenials and their Spongebob memes. They should spend less time doxxing people and more time finding better shows to meme.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:33 pm

From what I've seen through internet osmosis, Spongebob strikes me as Ren & Stimpy with a lower drug budget.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:39 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:01 pm

Its heeeeeeere

Notes:

Blob thinks Age of Ultron was too grimdark. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How the fuck does someone think that movie was too grimdark. I still remember when he tweeted out that Ultron was on par with Godfather Part II when it came out, which is inaccurate. :lol:

Sounds like there are a shitton of lame jokes in this one too, which is what I always complain about with these stupid movies. One of the things I liked about Black Panther was that there really weren't any. Joss Whedon was a mistake.

The movie sounds like bullshit masturbation and it also sounds like its way too long. I'm dumb, so I'll probably see it Thursday anyway.
I tapped 20 seconds in, Like fuck, MovieBlob is such an unlikable asshole, fuck him, I want 2 punch his face in, he's up there with lordfat and razorfag for unlikable

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:04 am

Age of Ultron was one of the absolute worst movies I've ever seen. It was worse than the first bayformers movie.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:13 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:33 pm
From what I've seen through internet osmosis, Spongebob strikes me as Ren & Stimpy with a lower drug budget.
The early seasons were basically exactly that. Lots of cleverly hidden adult jokes, a whole episode where they walk around saying, "fuck," and everything in between.

It was great.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:06 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:28 am
Just got out of Infinity War. Spoilers ahead for anyone who cares
SpoilerShow
So first things first, this was originally announced as a two parter, with the second half coming out next year, but then they changed their minds and said now Avengers 4 will be a secret project. Turns out the secret is they lied, this ends right in the middle of the story with the bad guy winning and half the established cast, along with half of the population of earth, being killed. Except most of those characters, such as Spiderman and the Guardians of the Galaxy, are already confirmed to have sequels coming out either next year or 2020 so that's why I doubt it's over. But have no fear, because in the post credits sequence, just before he dies, Samuel L Jackson gets a message out to Captain Marvel, who will save the simple men with her womanly powers.

Not really sure how Bob will react to this, he'll probably insist Spiderman stay dead so they can bring in Miles Morales or comes back as Toby Maguire. But it's mostly big action scenes with tons of characters fighting faceless enemies you don't really need to give a shit about. Also, Thanos is on his side. See, Thanos in this movie comes from a planet that died from overpopulation and wants to wipe out half the population of the universe in order to ensure the survivors have plenty of resources. But Thanos believes in doing this randomly, which means some Wakandans, including Black Panther, got killed off too. So Bob'll be pissed about that but on board with the rest.

All in all, he'll probably give this a three stars and bitch that Spiderman didn't die at the beginning instead of the end.
...what? I have to ask: did they just forget about the whole wanting to seduce Death thing that they established they were going to do years ago?

Worst part is that I'm not even sure I care. I've missed four of the last five Marvel movies and I'm not sure I can be bothered.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:16 pm

Capeshit is very serious business.