Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4003
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:39 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:06 am
I have to point out that Blob still watches, likes and buys seasons of the simpsons. Including recent seasons. He'll complain about south park being shitty all day long, but his alternative is the fucking simpsons. He actually likes SJW loudmouth Lisa and thinks the show needs more of that, not less.
Not only does he complain that South Park is shitty but also that it's culturally irrelevant. Whilst, again, watching the fucking Simpsons
clickKunst wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:22 am
The Japan episode in 11 is alright. It is a shocking season though.

Edit. Just checked that the Japan episode is 10. Season 11 is complete shit.
I'm probably going to get savaged for this but there are actually some pretty funny episodes in Season 11. I like Pygmoelian, the one with the Tomaco and the one where Homer becomes a food critic
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 8730
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:44 am

I want to know who under the age of 24 or so watches the Simpsons. It was a show I remember my uncle and aunt watching years ago. It's so old it may as well be fucking BONANZA

User avatar
Guest

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:27 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:44 am
I want to know who under the age of 24 or so watches the Simpsons. It was a show I remember my uncle and aunt watching years ago. It's so old it may as well be fucking BONANZA
And Supernatural just had a cross over with the Scooby Doo gang.

Old shit never dies, son.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:10 am

I'm sure it went as well as the Supernatural anime.
I'm 21, used to watch old Simpsons on syndication. It's not that inconceivable that a youngman could have watched the Simdoms.

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by drisko » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:00 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:39 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:06 am
I have to point out that Blob still watches, likes and buys seasons of the simpsons. Including recent seasons. He'll complain about south park being shitty all day long, but his alternative is the fucking simpsons. He actually likes SJW loudmouth Lisa and thinks the show needs more of that, not less.
Not only does he complain that South Park is shitty but also that it's culturally irrelevant. Whilst, again, watching the fucking Simpsons
clickKunst wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:22 am
The Japan episode in 11 is alright. It is a shocking season though.

Edit. Just checked that the Japan episode is 10. Season 11 is complete shit.
I'm probably going to get savaged for this but there are actually some pretty funny episodes in Season 11. I like Pygmoelian, the one with the Tomaco and the one where Homer becomes a food critic
South Park is 'irrelevant' for him because it loves to make fun of narcissistic left wing white people who like to twist social issues so that they can make themselves out to be heroes. Which means they're making fun of Bob, and as such the equivalent of the jawks from High School.

And I'll agree with you, I actually liked some season 11 and 12 stuff. They weren't that bad, especially compared to the later seasons. Of course I was a kid at the time so it could be the nostalgia talking, but I thought they were fine, even if they didn't really have any classics.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 8730
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:41 am

Image


REEEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP RIGGED THE VOTE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Image

"People who believe things I don't believe are too stupid to have rights."

In the real world, a lot of those Fox guys have degrees from prestigious universities and many lifetime accomplishments to their names beyond just MCing what is basically a talk show. Also, a lot of those Fox guys play up their conservative/cuckservative side for the camera, just like how Alex Jones plays up the conspiracy theories.

Image

REEEEEEEEEEEE ONLY JOYLESS PEOPLE DON'T LIKE MUH NUSIMPSONS REEEEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4003
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:01 am

Image
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:41 am
Image
REEEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP RIGGED THE VOTE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
'Suppresion of your actual voters'
So, either Bob's illiterate, or else he just admitted that the only people voting for Democrats are illegal voters.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 8730
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:08 am

#illegalvotesmatter

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 2889
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:01 am
Image
>Dammit Bob, you're not supposed to admit it. You're supposed to pretend you give a shit to look more virtuous.

The only difference between Bob and regular shitlibs is that he gets straight to the point. Other shitlibs have enough self awareness to know how shitty that statement sounds and how it will alienate people if you admit it, but Bob has too much autism to realise it.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

OldManBones
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:35 am

Re: Movieblob

Post by OldManBones » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:01 am
Image
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:41 am
Image
REEEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP RIGGED THE VOTE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
'Suppresion of your actual voters'
So, either Bob's illiterate, or else he just admitted that the only people voting for Democrats are illegal voters.
I just love it when even other shitlibs think Bob is a fucking idiot and tell him to cram his fat yapper.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests