Thu May 11, 2017 9:02 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 6:24 am
wildmage wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 6:09 am
Moviebob family reunion:

http://imgur.com/lDMRkum
Is that for real his family? I'm seeing some commonalities
Certainly looks like it. Male pattern baldness runs in the family. But he still stands out as the most autistic in that group, thanks to the fucking shirt.
Eh....Second most. Winner goes to the even more balding motherfucker in the lucha shirt right next to him.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Movieblob

Post by Charlar » Thu May 11, 2017 10:05 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 9:18 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Keith Chegwin wrote:

Certainly looks like it. Male pattern baldness runs in the family. But he still stands out as the most autistic in that group, thanks to the fucking shirt.
Eh....Second most. Winner goes to the even more balding motherfucker in the lucha shirt right next to him.
I wonder who that is supposed to be?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 12, 2017 12:15 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 9:18 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Keith Chegwin wrote:

Yeah, he sticks out the most because of his damn hair. Just shave the damn thing at the back.

Now that I look at the photo, Bob is the only one who shaves his head out of the ones with receding hairlines. So maybe he is the normal one.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri May 12, 2017 1:09 am

I noticed that giving a thumbs up is Blob's default photo pose. He must think he's like Roger Ebert.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 12, 2017 3:14 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 12:15 am
Now that I look at the photo, Bob is the only one who shaves his head out of the ones with receding hairlines. So maybe he is the normal one.
I wouldn't call that normal. I'd say Bob was the most in denial, since usually bald men who shave their heads do it so they can say 'I'm not bald, I just shave my head'.
Osterzone wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 1:09 am
I noticed that giving a thumbs up is Blob's default photo pose. He must think he's like Roger Ebert.
His ego probably is that over-inflated
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 12, 2017 3:23 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 3:14 am
Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 12:15 am
since usually bald men who shave their heads do it so they can say 'I'm not bald, I just shave my head'.
It's actually best they do that anyway rather than pull a Film Brain and leave it there when it's that thin. If you are under 50 shave everything if it starts looking like Film Brain's hair, it's only when you are a senior citizen when you should keep a bit on the sides since you look like a cancer patient at that age.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 12, 2017 3:28 am

It's better to shave it or cut it short than look like Warcorpse. Not so much denial as accepting that you're going bald and you'll always look like someone who has lost a bunch of their hair. From the day you lose a noticeable amount of hair until the day you die, you will look like a bald dude. Best to face reality. The frair tuck looks like shit and comb-overs are garbage-tier for dudes in hyper denial.

The way Maddox cut it when he started going bald is ok too.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri May 12, 2017 11:12 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
wildmage wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 6:09 am
Moviebob family reunion:

http://imgur.com/lDMRkum
Jesus, they do look like him. I knew they were plumbers and expected some fatties but I figured Bob outweighed them by a ton.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 12, 2017 3:56 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 3:28 am
It's better to shave it or cut it short than look like Warcorpse. Not so much denial as accepting that you're going bald and you'll always look like someone who has lost a bunch of their hair. From the day you lose a noticeable amount of hair until the day you die, you will look like a bald dude. Best to face reality. The frair tuck looks like shit and comb-overs are garbage-tier for dudes in hyper denial.
I'm personally of the opinion that fat men should not shave their heads. You need as much hair as you've got at the back and sides to cover up those head rolls, especially when you've got as many as Bob.

I've got an uncle, who's not going bald, but he used to shave his head or at least he had really short hair. When he started gaining weight he grew his hair out because, in his words 'fat bald man is not a good look'.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 12, 2017 9:13 pm

I'm going to disagree with that. Unless you have a head that looks like a penis, it's better to shave or cut short. Even fat dudes. I've seen plenty of fat dudes both balding with hair and shaved without and the latter looks cleaner and more fashionable.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome