Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:40 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:15 pm
You didn't mention the best thing about the video; he whines about the evils of capitalism while mourning a store that sold overpriced hunks of useless plastic. In the opening of the video he outright admits that getting sad over the death of a toy store is silly, but then he tries to counter this valid argument with, "but muh emotions, muh nostalgia," and says the leftists who mock Toys "R" Us mourners are smug assholes. For the billionth time, Blob shows he doesn't have any self-awareness whatsoever.
Someone needs to tell him Toys R Us closed down because it was an obsolete holdover from an era properly evolved humans have moved past and it's only backwards people like him who can't let it go and embrace the clearly superior future where there is one megastore that sells everything. He's an obstacle to progress, or would be, if he was capable of anything other than impotent whining.

It's the exact same retarded argument he makes about "muh big cities" after all.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:27 am

I know Blawb is a fat manchild but did he even go to Toys R Us on the reg? Sure he isn't getting his Princess Peach figurines to hotglue off Amazon?

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:38 am

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:15 pm
You didn't mention the best thing about the video; he whines about the evils of capitalism while mourning a store that sold overpriced hunks of useless plastic. In the opening of the video he outright admits that getting sad over the death of a toy store is silly, but then he tries to counter this valid argument with, "but muh emotions, muh nostalgia," and says the leftists who mock Toys "R" Us mourners are smug assholes. For the billionth time, Blob shows he doesn't have any self-awareness whatsoever.
I probably closed the video before that part.

I'd say the whole opening with admitting 'this is silly' and then trying to justify why it's valid is because he seems to be under the impression he can present a strong enough case to convince the viewer of his opinion, when in reality he just looks like an idiot. The reason the SMB3 book is so laughable is because he genuinely believed that he was making the reader understand why Mario is so important to the world while in reality he just proved what a sad, lonely, pathetic, egotistical sack of shit he really was.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:32 am

The reason his book was so laughable is because he has absolutely no idea about audience
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:34 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:27 am
I know Blawb is a fat manchild but did he even go to Toys R Us on the reg? Sure he isn't getting his Princess Peach figurines to hotglue off Amazon?
If he was going there regularly, his parents must have been rich or something.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:59 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:32 am
The reason his book was so laughable is because he has absolutely no idea about audience
The only audience of Bob "Suffer not the Worker to live" Chipman is himself, which is why the book has this "I really like to hear myself talk" tone to it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:27 am
Blob was as often in a Toys'R'Us in the last decade as he's played a video game. Doesn't stop him from commenting on the matter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:05 am

I dunno. I'm pretty sure he's got a lot of plastic crap, so I could easily believe he actually went to Toys R' Us a lot.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:34 am
If he was going there regularly, his parents must have been rich or something.
He's spoiled rotten. His parents were/are probably at least well off
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:12 am

Toxic as always brah. "screw shillary out of the presidency" mmm, those delicious tears

muh future
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:55 am

I'm reminded of the Bolsheviks. When they took over Russia in 1917 and then after the Civil War, they claimed they had eliminated classes and that intelligentsia like themselves weren't a class, they were a stratum. Keep in mind that, during the '20s at least, Party members enjoyed the finer things in life like...well, a class.

It doesn't take a genius to see that what Bob claims he wants, the way he claims he wants it, is impossible. I know we say that here a lot.
Kugelfisch wrote: