Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:42 pm

With any luck (or karma), at least some of those teachers will outlive Bob. Anyway, teachers are part of the intellectual elite so Bob should've listened to and obeyed their superior judgement. ;)

Not surprising that a whole bunch of them were worried. Bob's internet presence alone shows that on top of being permanently friendless he probably has Asperger's, severe narcissistic personality disorder, and is possibly a sociopath (and not the cool, Hollywood type manipulative sociopath). That's a pretty good list of red flags for a potential mass shooter. Luckily Bob is too lazy and stuck in his vapid pop culture obsession to murder anyone, or at least it seems that way so far.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:16 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:22 pm
Glad to see he is properly-evolved enough to hold grudges from when teachers and fellow students where mean to him at school.
It's like Dobson drawing comics about the kids who used to pick on him.

I'd love to hear the teachers' perspective on this. They probably don't remember him, unless he was an especially bad case that haunts them for twenty years, but if that permanent record thing I've heard about exists, it would probably shed some light on these events. Most likely he just used to start screaming randomly because no one could understand what he was trying to tell them and he didn't know how to get it across. It happens in some kids with autism, they can't remember the right words, or they don't think the teacher/parent is understanding the gravity of the situation because it's important to them, though not to anyone else, so they go a little nuts.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:02 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:15 pm
Has someone killed Blob yet
Yes, Roy Croc.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:25 am

rpgworm wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:06 pm
But this was a bit he posted a few days ago:

So you had this gold for a few days and you didn't share it with us?

These are the kinds of things that keep Bob from being boring and monotonous.
rpgworm wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:06 pm
I'm reminded of his close counterpart Chris-Chan, who claimed that his primary school teachers held him down and recorded the screams and then tried to send him to a special school.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:46 am

What a shock that a degenerate adult was a spoiled angry little shit as a child. I don't think Bob was bullied at all in school, more like he was the toxic angry fuckwad that everyone avoided and ignored. He WISHES the "evil jawks" paid him any kind of attention.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:17 pm

Of course he wasn't bullied. Have you ever seen the tall and sturdy guy get bullied in school? I sure as hell haven't. Kids just stayed away from him because he was a knowitall dickface even back then.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:56 pm

I also find it hilarious that Bob thinks being a huge success would be rubbing it in his teachers' faces. Isn't that their job? To make sure you grow up and become a huge success? They didn't recommend he go to therapy for their own health.

Also he's clearly underselling what he did to get recommended for therapy in the first place.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:20 pm

Considering even some burnout working at mcdonald's is more successful than Bobby, he's going to be waiting a long time before he can rub it in anyone's face.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:59 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:53 am
Obviously he'd be singing a different tune if he were actually rich. Wouldn't change his circumstances much though. His trophy wife probably wouldn't fuck him. She'd probably wait for him to die so she can have all his money.
These fucks are quite resilient. Look at boogie, she couldn't stand wiping her husband's ass for more than 4 years and he had 3 times the odds of dying. AHA will make sure that Bob lives for another solid 20 years, no woman will ever put up with that.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:07 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:56 pm
I also find it hilarious that Bob thinks being a huge success would be rubbing it in his teachers' faces. Isn't that their job? To make sure you grow up and become a huge success? They didn't recommend he go to therapy for their own health.

Also he's clearly underselling what he did to get recommended for therapy in the first place.
Yeah, but he's convinced they were out to get him for no reason aside from being a little different. If he succeeds, he shows them that they were wrong to criticise his perfection, when in reality they suggested the therapy because they wanted him to be better.